The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

JDurk

Beating the heat again, however it was 75deg and 100% humidity when I started. The storms missed us.
Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/hDDCF0DcHhb
Screenshot_20210707-065257_Strava.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just wanted to drop a note about the mulligan concept. Let me restate the rule here:

The Mulligan Rule. Each rider in this competition will be granted one (1) Mulligan. This means that you are allowed to miss a single day and make it up later. However, you need to make it up by doing one (1) ride of 1+ hour in addition to one (1) TM session of 1+ hour on the same day. You will need to convince the event organizers that your TM efforts are legit in order for this to count

Note that this does not mean you get to take a day off. You need to make it up later with a TM session on the same day that you do a ride. This really only applies to those doing the 31/31 part of this.

There are no free days.

serviceguy

Just wanted to drop a note about the mulligan concept. Let me restate the rule here:

The Mulligan Rule. Each rider in this competition will be granted one (1) Mulligan. This means that you are allowed to miss a single day and make it up later. However, you need to make it up by doing one (1) ride of 1+ hour in addition to one (1) TM session of 1+ hour on the same day. You will need to convince the event organizers that your TM efforts are legit in order for this to count

Note that this does not mean you get to take a day off. You need to make it up later with a TM session on the same day that you do a ride. This really only applies to those doing the 31/31 part of this.

There are no free days.
I had a 1+ hour ride and 2+ hours of TM on the very first day of the challenge, does that count as and advance mulligan for yesterday fail? I think @pixychick can confirm my TM on 7/1...probably doesn't matter as today doesn't look like I'm going to make it either, but worth trying!

Gene

The Dancing Machine
@Norm - Not sure if you're maintaining the spreadsheet or if it's a link off Google Docs that someone else is updating... Is it possible to sort by days completed? Adding a formula at the end of Day 31 can count the completed and Mulligan\TM days then that can be sorted by size.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
@Norm - Not sure if you're maintaining the spreadsheet or if it's a link off Google Docs that someone else is updating... Is it possible to sort by days completed? Adding a formula at the end of Day 31 can count the completed and Mulligan\TM days then that can be sorted by size.
I’m doing the spreadsheet. I was thinking about doing something similar. I was debating alphabetically organizing it too, but the order of sign up is sort of interesting to look at as far as days completed so far. Definitely some blocks of people that seem to say “in” around the same time.

I’ll play with it today, but will probably order alphabetically.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Alright I just did a big update to the sheet to help sort out the use of mulligans.

People who are in the “31ers” are in the clear (as long as they keep it up) for the 31 for 31.

If you are a “Mulligan”, that means you still have a chance of getting back in the 31ers, you just owe on your Mulligan (see post above by @Norm).

If you are in the 20ers, you still are in it for the 20 day part of the challenge, just not for the 31 for 31.

If you miss too many days, I’ll drop those people to “Out”.

If I screwed any data up lemme know and I will audit myself and do the fixing. Get out and ride!

Piston Honda

Alright I just did a big update to the sheet to help sort out the use of mulligans.

People who are in the “31ers” are in the clear (as long as they keep it up) for the 31 for 31.

If you are a “Mulligan”, that means you still have a chance of getting back in the 31ers, you just owe on your Mulligan (see post above by @Norm).

If you are in the 20ers, you still are in it for the 20 day part of the challenge, just not for the 31 for 31.

If I screwed any data up lemme know and I will audit myself and do the fixing. Get out and ride!
All those green boxes 😍

Gene

The Dancing Machine

Looks great. A lot more 31ers than I thought.

Top Bottom