The Heckle Report

Liked for the upscale Gold/Black prison vest look.

This makes lots of sense after I commented on the lack of funny spelt devo kit in lieu of old school LDBCX kit last night.

Can't wait to see the new whip.

The stoke level is high.

I'm veddy happy to see this. Poring over your posts, you always seemed happiest in the gold and black. Happy TheHeckler > any other kind of TheHeckler. Stoked to see the new bike, but that's just gilding the lily. The lily is awesome.

NEWS FLASH! TEAM HECKLER CAUGHT IN RARE SUMMER PRACTICE PHOTOS!!!

0ap2000000144022_gallery_600.jpg

Topics would have been how you got lost at every event doe. I was going to say, in the past you could have talked about how you locked your bike to the car and had to cut your lock, but that was a cross race

This is dope.

I've used those lock cutters twice. Once to cut my bike free at whirlybird. And the other time was when I needes to cut the same pos KUAT bike rack when I was replacing the clamps. True story

Promise me no video?
Video is less editing though, have an outline and let it roll. If you get choked up on something, you'll have some quirky response and it will be more better. Like that format for the stages podcast from lance Armstrong for the tour, I would never listen as a podcast but I listened/watched everyone for the second part of the race. I mean, just looking at your expressions adds much more than the words you are saying.

Good job adding Ryan but you know he's a Pennsyltuckian now, so he's gonna start talking with a southern drawl any day now.
YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW BOYSSSSS!!!! I DONE DID MOVE TO PENNSYLTUCKY! I'm letting my hair grow out and the mustache come back! Unfortunately, that long hair won't cover my red neck! GIT - R - DUN!!!

But for real! Pittsburgh Prison Kits! SUP!!!

Back
Top Bottom