the gym

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i went to the gym yesterday.

i haven't benched anything near 300 in way over a year. when i finally 'hung up' the weights, my bench had maxed out at a drug free 455. yesterday i decided, just for sharts and giggles to see if i had anything left. i put up 275 like it was free and i know i could have done 300. yes, way off my personal best, but c'mon...i haven't touched any weights, let alone heavy weight, in at least a year. no way in my mind, at least, that should be doing that...even with muscle memory kicking in.

i keep having this bad feeling that i'm more suited to lifting than mt. biking and i don't like it. help me.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
normZurawski said:
Word. That avatar is illegal in some states.

at least it's not MY nipple...

:cough: heythorp :cough:

:eek:

:D

you are all useless.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
which is why it makes it even more disturbing that it is your avatar:cool:

you say that like i have any control over what my avatar, sig or posts are at any given time. :D

NJ Jess

singlespeeding

i keep having this bad feeling that i'm more suited to lifting than mt. biking and i don't like it. help me.- Your words...........

Muscle heads are great SingleSpeeders! ( And Downhillers, but you need the cardio for good health. really!)

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
NJ Jess said:
i keep having this bad feeling that i'm more suited to lifting than mt. biking and i don't like it. help me.- Your words...........

Muscle heads are great SingleSpeeders! ( And Downhillers, but you need the cardio for good health. really!)

yeah, i know...i'm working on getting a new SS. it's funny that you say that b/c i feel so much more at home hammering on the hills with the SS. hopefully, i'll be in line for a new SS sooner rather than later pending my 29er test ride on thurs.

gtluke

The Moped
I wonder if Jake can still push the ipad off his chest after he's done napping on the couch.
#TBT

The Kalmyk

I wonder if Jake can still push the ipad off his chest after he's done napping on the couch.
#TBT

You mean the guy who won the hill climb competition at an MTBNJ picnic... He is like a fictional character at this point

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
Jake is busy schmoozing nfl players and tv personalities while reserving his private sweet for the super bowl.

Lucky stiff

Who the hell is this "shaggz" guy?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And heythorpe? Who's that?

Best thing about that? He only has 466 posts. Looks like someone went and mass deleted a whole lot of his stuff at some point.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was just talking last night about the days when this forum was like the He-Man Woman Haters Club.

Top Bottom