The Good Deals Thread

Adidas has Five Tens MTB shoes at up to 60% off depending on the model/color.

Damn these would be matchy matchy to the MTB and of course they have my size in stock for $53!

but I already have my bargain deal from Burlington last year so dont need these.

Five_Ten_Freerider_Pro_Mountain_Bike_Shoes_Gold_HQ1086_01_standard.jpg

Vitus Sommet 297 CRX Carbon Bike​

Mullet, Fox 38, Deore xt, $2300 less 8% active junky cashback

S or L available.

Vitus Sommet 297 CRX Carbon Bike​

Mullet, Fox 38, Deore xt, $2300 less 8% active junky cashback

S or L available.

The fork alone is worth half that price of the entire bike.

As a FYI, for those that were looking at that Costco deal but didn't pull the trigger, Intense has some up on their own website as Refurbished at $3200 but $800 off until 12/31, so $2400. no too shabby for a Carbon bike with a warranty.

I've run these a few seasons on my Top Fuel. No issues, no flats, good transition knobs for chicken shit riders like me, soft compound and 920 grams. I bought 4 more.

They are OEM so no retail packaging.

$40 MTB tires like its 1999!

I've run these a few seasons on my Top Fuel. No issues, no flats, good transition knobs for chicken shit riders like me, soft compound and 920 grams. I bought 4 more.

They are OEM so no retail packaging.

$40 MTB tires like its 1999!

Nice find. The se5s (more aggressive) are also the same price, but in 29x2.6 vs these at 2.4.

Nice find. The se5s (more aggressive) are also the same price, but in 29x2.6 vs these at 2.4.
I just ordered 2 of them. Got extra 10% off with code and free shipping to my house. $76.77 OTD for both with tax. Sweet deal and I always like to break away from the norm and try something that's not Maxxis. BTW, I still love the American Classics on my ebike.

I just ordered 2 of them. Got extra 10% off with code and free shipping to my house. $76.77 OTD for both with tax. Sweet deal and I always like to break away from the norm and try something that's not Maxxis. BTW, I still love the American Classics on my ebike.
Just bought the same to mate with two other bikes which I love the XR4s in the rear wheel. Been a bit embarrassed showing up to the trails with mismatched rubbers. Been using Schwalbe and Maxxis in front.

Just bought the same to mate with two other bikes which I love the XR4s in the rear wheel. Been a bit embarrassed showing up to the trails with mismatched rubbers. Been using Schwalbe and Maxxis in front.
Are you guys getting the 4s or the 5s?

Vitus fire sale continues. Full carbon XC racer. $1500

Only XL now.

Looks like they restocked the mythique vrs in different color. Amazing deal. Not sure if only the color is different or components as well.

Back
Top Bottom