The Good Deals Thread

JDurk

3 has been rock-solid.

Isn't there some maxim like, "don't buy brand new Garmin products"?
Maybe, currently on Garmin Support Center chat with Lulu. Got this in April of this year and it's been fine. There was a recent firmware update. And based on the Garmin forum, there have been others with this problem, however most have been a few months ago.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
3 has been rock-solid.

Isn't there some maxim like, "don't buy brand new Garmin products"?
100%

But also don't buy too old that it misses out on features because it has old hardware. For instance the 645 misses out on a lot of features the 45/245/745/945 watches have because it's older hardware.

Well that and the 645 case is crap and the tabs holding the watch band seem to break.

JDurk

Maybe, currently on Garmin Support Center chat with Lulu. Got this in April of this year and it's been fine. There was a recent firmware update. And based on the Garmin forum, there have been others with this problem, however most have been a few months ago.
Update, was sent an email for returning to Garmin and receiving a refurbished replacement. Going to try the REI store where I purchased first as they have a brand new 1 in stock. I also see that it's now much cheaper on sale than when I bought

Cassinonorth

Worldwide Cyclery has 10% off all gift cards in November (and $1 donated to NICA for every order).

Considering using it to upgrade my fork...only way to get a discount on Fox or Rockshox.

Kaleidopete

Was that by signing up with your email or with another method or coupon?
I already have an account with them, when I searched an item a pop up screen said click here 20% off.
I had trouble checking out and had to phone them and they helped me with my check out, and without
even mentioning the 20% they said and you get 20% off.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Never heard of these.... Price isn't bad, especially for the spindles only for Shimano pedals...

Check the review on dcrainmaker. They’re excellent and batteries last forever.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Never heard of these.... Price isn't bad, especially for the spindles only for Shimano pedals...

I have a set on my road bike for almost 4 years now. From the days before they offered the spindle on its own sp it uses the expedo cleat. No issue converting from Shimano spdsl to this.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Specialized has some killer deals on mostly 27.5 sizes. I’ve run the butcher and eliminator combo and it’s good, maybe not Assguy/DHR good but not at all bad. They’re legit tires anyway.

site is a little janky so you gotta poke around.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Specialized has some killer deals on mostly 27.5 sizes. I’ve run the butcher and eliminator combo and it’s good, maybe not Assguy/DHR good but not at all bad. They’re legit tires anyway.

site is a little janky so you gotta poke around.

1641177371217.png

Top Bottom