The Good Deals Thread

THATmanMANNY

You stupid lol
I’ve never rocked a neck protector so i think I’m going to try that route this time. Anyone see anything new or used please share!

Mahnken

Stopped by that store by chance yesterday, they moved all their garage sale to their Philly location. Disappointing.
I stopped by the Philly location today. If it was there, it isn't anymore. They have a separate store just for the garage sale items. Pretty impressive.

JDurk

I stopped by the Philly location today. If it was there, it isn't anymore. They have a separate store just for the garage sale items. Pretty impressive.
Which store was that, Conshohocken? Got this email from REI the other day. Trade in old gear, with some conditions, for REI gift cards. Assume they then sell at the garage sale.

Mahnken

Which store was that, Conshohocken? Got this email from REI the other day. Trade in old gear, with some conditions, for REI gift cards. Assume they then sell at the garage sale.

Yep, Conshohocken. I was surprised that they had a regular REI, then next door was the sperate garage sale store.

Cassinonorth

Now that sounds intriguing and maybe worth the visit in 3 weeks when I have to go back down to Rowan for vaccine #2.

JDurk

Yep, Conshohocken. I was surprised that they had a regular REI, then next door was the sperate garage sale store.
Interesting, got my REI membership at the Conshy store back in '94. Didn't know there's a garage sale store and open full time. Was happy when the Marlton store opened. Then there's another store in K.O.P.

Now that sounds intriguing and maybe worth the visit in 3 weeks when I have to go back down to Rowan for vaccine #2.
That store is pretty far from the Rowan site. Unless you're planning to ride too, hit up Wiss.

Cassinonorth

I dunno. It's a good hour from Rowan. But if you do, and conditions are good, maybe stop by wissahickon for a ride. Wiss would be worth it.

It's Rowan College of South Jersey so it's in Sewell not Glassboro so only 40ish minutes...Wiss may be the play though.

Mahnken

Interesting, got my REI membership at the Conshy store back in '94. Didn't know there's a garage sale store and open full time. Was happy when the Marlton store opened. Then there's another store in K.O.P.
I'd say the garage sale store is about the size of the lower section of the Marlton REI. Wish they put it in Marlton, lol.

Cassinonorth

40ish minutes if conditions are perfect driving thru the city. And that never happens!

Haha fair enough. It's a Sunday so maybe I'll catch a break with traffic. I've got all day to burn and I hate the idea of just driving down for the 30 minutes a shot takes.

Mahnken

It's Rowan College of South Jersey so it's in Sewell not Glassboro so only 40ish minutes...Wiss may be the play though.
I'm 15 minutes from Rowan. Google says it would take me 46 minutes to get to REI from here. Today it was 1:10 each way. I can't remember a time going out that way where I didn't hit any traffic, lol. Wiss would be worth it though. And if you still want to check out REI afterwards, it's not much further.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Ryobi has an annual special at Home Depot, and this year you can buy their battery starter kit and get a free tool. These are $100 each, but if you put both in your cart they'll show up as 50% off. I've only used this thing once, but I was very impressed with it for the money.

Top Bottom