The Garbage Heap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Unfortunately @Patrick thinks it is a joke and as an admin of the site gets to ignore the seriousness of post that in a thread that park staff has been known to read. Saying you are going to disrupt a stream with an excavator doesn’t really seem funny.

OK - Kev's got me re-evaluating.

while it was totally tongue-in-cheek, i may have called out others on lesser offenses than renting an excavator,
since i don't own one, and rolling it into the area undetected, not using JORBA money, cause of some glenn fry song.

I'm sorry since i've alerted the park officials to our master plan. I mean my plan, and only my plan.
If i get an urge to run heavy, I'll keep it quiet.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yo
OK - Kev's got me re-evaluating.

while it was totally tongue-in-cheek, i may have called out others on lesser offenses than renting an excavator,
since i don't own one, and rolling it into the area undetected, not using JORBA money, cause of some glenn fry song.

I'm sorry since i've alerted the park officials to our master plan. I mean my plan, and only my plan.
If i get an urge to run heavy, I'll keep it quiet.
Your such a f-ing idiot. Your taking away from people actually trying to help and make a difference instead of focusing on something like trimming.

Moderate that.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That’s awesome. Maybe some old bike parts can be added. Oh and more beer cans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom