The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

I'm glad to see it's bouncing back up. I gambled a bit and brought some more when it dropped. I'm only dabbling in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash right now but am looking into the others as well.
Same. It’s house money for me now. I only do bitcoin and on the stock side GTBC(actually a trust), RIOT, SQ, JPM and MARA

ETH
I was sweating for 2 days about to hit the sell button. Thank goodness I did not.
And also threw a couple hundo more at it when dropped 30%

Forgot where I left off, but I put in $25 on Bitcoin and $25 on Litecoin what seems like 2 years ago now? I got up to $50 on Bitcoin and sold $25 to play with house money. My Bitcoin is worth $42.58 now, while my Litecoin ins $22.93. WOMP WOMPPP

Forgot where I left off, but I put in $25 on Bitcoin and $25 on Litecoin what seems like 2 years ago now? I got up to $50 on Bitcoin and sold $25 to play with house money. My Bitcoin is worth $42.58 now, while my Litecoin ins $22.93. WOMP WOMPPP

Time to SPAC that sh!+ fo realz

removing the leach that credit cards are on merchants, and the whole small bus supply chain, would be nice.

concept good - single country sponsored, maybe not.
Aren't the current fees on Bitcoin way higher than Amex/Visa/Etc?

Aren't the current fees on Bitcoin way higher than Amex/Visa/Etc?

i didn't think there is a fee to use it?

I know there is a fee to convert to an actual recognized currency.

when there are no more coins to be mined, the people resolving the transaction hash puzzle (or whatever it is called now) will need to be paid somehow.

Riding the doge coin train I'm up 138 % right now. But of course I won't know any better on when the right time to get out is and I'll let it fall to nothing again I'm sure.

I bought over fomo and now I have fomo for not buying more

View attachment 155859

Bought in jan
I'm pissed I started selling to get out of if because it wasn't going anywhere and I had been like 60 bucks in the red for awhile I sold over 1600 on april 6 the at just barely break even just to be done with it . Ita going to crash really hard soon I just hope I don't get too greedy and get out before it does!Screenshot_20210416-083900.png

Back
Top Bottom