Surly Blow out..

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Some of you might like to know that Surly is blowing out the remaining stock of 26" 1x1 framesets in white. They have 18" and 22" frames left.

The MSRP is $430. now $329.

Pretty good deal for a proven design... That is if anyone still wants a 26er.

They also have Karate Monkeys for $359 and Salsa Juan Solo Carbons for $639.

j

Last edited:

TonyC

Jdog,
I was wondering why Surly is getting rid (on the cheap) of there inventory on their Monkeys. Do you have any inside info on frame re-design, possible sliding dropouts or Ebb?
Tony

jdog

Shop Keep
The new bikes will be suspension corrected for 100mm vs 80 on the old one.

The new bike has some additional gusseting to compensate for a longer travel fork as well.

so..

The old one is fine unless you want more travel while maintaining the stock geometry.

j

TonyC

The new bikes will be suspension corrected for 100mm vs 80 on the old one.

The new bike has some additional gusseting to compensate for a longer travel fork as well.

so..

The old one is fine unless you want more travel while maintaining the stock geometry.

j

Thanks!

Spylab

Too bad Surly's not out to unload the Streamrollers. I have been scoping Craigslist nonstop since my buddy picked up a fully built one in Philly for $600...

jdog

Shop Keep
Too bad Surly's not out to unload the Streamrollers. I have been scoping Craigslist nonstop since my buddy picked up a fully built one in Philly for $600...

Nope.. But they have some pacers on sale.

j

TonyC

Hey Spy,
I've been looking, also. Have you looked at the Kona Paddy Wagon at $649. Looks pretty nice, but I'm sure the parts are pretty cheap (Wheels etc.)
The last Ebay auction for a 56cm Kona PW frame/fork I believe it sold around $150.

jdog

Shop Keep
masi

Hey Spy,
I've been looking, also. Have you looked at the Kona Paddy Wagon at $649. Looks pretty nice, but I'm sure the parts are pretty cheap (Wheels etc.)
The last Ebay auction for a 56cm Kona PW frame/fork I believe it sold around $150.

This Masi Fixed is pretty sweet. I have sold a few. They are from the guys at Haro.

$650

I might be able to to a little better..

http://www.masibikes.com/cycles/speciale_fixed.php

Top Bottom