Super Bowl prediction gambling

You need glasses brutha!

Maybe you'll redeem yourself with the vikes-sts game.

Can anyone in the AFC play defense this year??

Who the fuck cares about your shit box eagles.... Blake Bortles buries the steelers and my man diggs with game winner.... OMG now that was an awesome day of football

I hope Diggs yelled that was for you Gary Anderson as he walked into that end zone

Who the fuck cares about your shit box eagles.... Blake Bortles buries the steelers and my man diggs with game winner.... OMG now that was an awesome day of football

I hope Diggs yelled that was for you Gary Anderson as he walked into that end zone

Hahah glad that miraculous ending knocked out the saints. Bring on the viqueens!

I don't care if Tom Coughlin cleans the toilets at that dump of a stadium in Jacksonville.... if I'm the Jaguars I'm glad he's around right now

Love Paul Allen...no other announcer goes from "someone poisoned my dog" sadness to complete insanity quite like he does

We have only Bubby Bortles to stop the death star from going to its 8th goddam superbowl....Can your save us all Blake?

Although if we get a Jacksonville/Eagles superbowl....Christ that will be an abomination of a game.

Purple people eaters bring home.
Keenum super star :eek:

25024905_946425145504726_1081191479134650368_n.jpg

Romo won a wildcard game vs the eagles....But the other was a wildcard game against the Lions who havent won a playoff game in EONS! Plus they won it on a blown call...So that doesnt even count...Blake > Tony all day!

Sanchez was 4-2 in the playoffs including knocking the Pats out in NE....Something Romo could only dream of. Romo in fact got BLOWN out of the building the 4 times he played NE in the reg. season. Sanchez > Romo

Vick is 2-4...Which includes losing to known loser Tony Romo...so please...Absurd that Vick and playoffs are even talked about Blake> Vick....Hell even Romo > Vick

Nameth only won 2, but AFC champ game vs Oak where he was and underdog, then Baltimore where he was given 0 chance of winning...So he wins.

Romo was nearly as bad of a Qb as he is an announcer...not quite but close

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom