Sunday after the storm ride

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Sunday after the storm ride
just got off the phone with piper he is down for an 11:00 o'clock start for a beginner paced ride with some clear the crap out of the trail stops this is of course depending on if it rains tonight..if any one is interested thats where we'll be..
l8tr Mike

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hospital Rd, Farmingdale, NJ 07727. Once you are on Hospital Rd you can't miss the parking lot.

right down the road and around the corner from spring meadow golf course.
hope to see you there..

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
as of now I am in just put a nice healthy coat of pedro's on my chain. it rained around 5:00
so I don't blame anyone for bailing on this...
I live 10 mins from allaire so I can just do a ride by to check..
all though it looks like the Monday night after work ride is gonna be alot better :)

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
It is pouring out there, and has been for over an hour. Hartshorne is not a good idea, and I am not sure about Allaire either. Looking at the radar now, and it is going to be raining for a while more. Possible breaks of sun and T-showers. I want to ride but not if it is undoing all the work done on the trials. (at Hartshorne, the lack of maint. has exposed a lot of sand. Riding in this will only do bad things.)

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
well normally I would say screw it and ride anyway but seeing as I help a bit with the trails and do not want to fudge them up I am out for my own ride....:(
I will be there Monday night around 5:00 if any body wants to get a ride in.
it should be a sweet ride as the trails will be good.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I was thinking the same thing, but it wasn't my call. I may ride late in the day if the rain stops, and stays that way.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
2:30 to 3:30 ? Later to allow more people to check in? Allaire prob. better then H&H, but both are doable. the radar says that it may wrap around and give some more later in the day.

Top Bottom