Strictly METAL

What was your take on the show? I rate the 3 local shows as follows, from best to worst.
1-Msg
2-philly
3-prudential.
My wife-"are those 2 guys in the front even playing their guitars?"

Life of Agony and Dog Eat Dog this weekend for me. Pretty excited to see Dog Eat Dog.

Hard to rank them. I went to those 3 shows as well. Newark was 1st and I sprang for floor seats. Got pretty close but was getting severely crushed so had to move back. Heard there were sound issues but I was in total survival mode so I didn't notice. MSG was next. Had the best pregame of the 3 shows and I love the Damned too. Misfits were having fun on stage so it was a very enjoyable show. Philly was fun too. Got a cheap ticket. It lacked the energy of the first two shows and there was also sound issues (feedback) but it was like icing on the cake so no complaints. Got to meet Danzig at the Verotika movie sowing in Philly the night before the concert. Good times. received_3000362123522853.jpeg

Last minute here, but I have an extra ticket for Clutch at Starland tonight.
Doors: 7p
3 opening acts
$40 can transfer via AXS app.

Oopps. Last Sat at Dingbatz. My amigo Bumblefoot. Charm city devils not too shabby (not metal but nice hard rock. Dudeman can sing)

And sauce will fuxk you up. Trust me

BA8F602D-91A1-4DAE-ACD1-6CC0041A7583.jpeg912BBD42-1101-46C3-9ABF-CE3967F0E484.jpegFDD7CEF5-9F4C-4016-843D-515615E0EFEC.jpeg

Anyone planning to go to Megadeth and Lamb of God at PNC this June? Happy it’s a Saturday. Got a group going and planning on getting there when the gates open for a big tailgate session.

Back
Top Bottom