Strictly METAL

olegbabich

^^^ Clutch will be around this December^^^

We will see them on 12/30 @ Starland Ballroom.

Started thinking about old times, anybody old enough to remember L'Amour club in Brooklyn? Used to see some great shows between '83 -'87. The place went downhill after the Nazis started attending the shows in numbers.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Will likely be back there again this year, unless I can convince my homies to road trip to DC.

oobaa47

Started thinking about old times, anybody old enough to remember L'Amour club in Brooklyn? Used to see some great shows between '83 -'87. The place went downhill after the Nazis started attending the shows in numbers.

Ticket in hand, can't wait....Clutch always put on epic shows and never disappoint......Last show I saw at l'amour's, was biohazard. And it was exactly what you'd expect a biohazard show at l'amour's in Brooklyn to be, completely bonkers....

walter

Fourth Party
Flew solo to Starland last night for Thy Art is Murder and Cannibal Corpse. Such a good time. Terrible pics because I was on the floor.
20191123_213844_HDR.jpg
Down here gettin busy
20191123_221604_HDR.jpg
Because I'm an old school NJ metal guy, the legendary Erik Rutan......
20191123_223028_HDR.jpg
Great show, CC was tight, pretty much 18 songs straight through. Much fun. And after dropping close to $1000 between Slayer and the Misfits shows, it was nice to drive 8 minutes from my house and spend less than $50 for the same amount of fun
20191124_074251.jpg
Next up, Hub City Stompers, then Misfits with Dropkick Murphys and Agnostic Front, then Life of Agony with Dog Eat Dog.

oobaa47

What was your take on the show? I rate the 3 local shows as follows, from best to worst.
1-Msg
2-philly
3-prudential.
My wife-"are those 2 guys in the front even playing their guitars?"

Life of Agony and Dog Eat Dog this weekend for me. Pretty excited to see Dog Eat Dog.

Dog Eat Dog? Wow, talk about old school. I remember when they were a mucky pup side project. Good to see they are still kicking. Must of saw mucky pup like a hundred times. They used to play at Studio One in Newark like every other weekend BITD.

Captain Brainstorm

Serious question to metal heads and Ozzy fans here. Will Zakk be touring with Ozzy in the spring/summer, or whoever played on this Under the Graveyard garbage that’s out now?

Top Bottom