Stormchaser...ummmmm

serviceguy

I just a newsletter from Salsa promoting the new Warbird and...Oh là là ! Though the components look kind of meh, but that color...
Salsa-Stormchaser-Single-Speed-bike-red-BK9685-1920x1080-uc1.jpg

Have you seen the gold in person? Pics do not capture it. The red is really sweet though.
Due to my OCD Ihave to fully coordinate bike frame/Helmet/shoes, and gold is a b***h to coordinate all three....I am just kidding! I do have a bad case of selective OCD though!

Thankfully the gold ones are sold out, because I don’t have room for any more bikes. Normally I’d never want gold but it looks awesome in real life.

I'm going to be let down if at least one manufacturer doesn't doesn't do an April 1st fool's joke of just releasing a normal bike with normal specifications, normal pricing and the joke being that it's going to be available immediately and it isn't.

Ok, ride it for MKF then, better yet, win Kanza XL on it

I'm not winning DKXL on any bike. I did do HOH and Fool's Classic SS without walking anything though. And I rode 600 miles to Canada over the Pocono Mtns without walking anything. Placed top 10 SS in Iron Cross against geared guys. It's legitimately not limiting in any way.

Back
Top Bottom