Stoopid questions about technology.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
So I got lost in Six Mile, although it seems impossible, I got turned around and my old fashioned method of choosing direction based on the suns location in the sky when cross referenced with the TOD did not impress my already super tired ball and chain.

Anyways, Can I use my smart phone to download 'someone else's' route? Or do I need a garmin for this. Also, where are the files stored on MTBNJ. I want to ride more parks but an reluctant to rely on the sun any longer.

rlb

There's an app called maprika that shows your GPS location on top of a park map.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
So I got lost in Six Mile, although it seems impossible, I got turned around and my old fashioned method of choosing direction based on the suns location in the sky when cross referenced with the TOD did not impress my already super tired ball and chain.

Anyways, Can I use my smart phone to download 'someone else's' route? Or do I need a garmin for this. Also, where are the files stored on MTBNJ. I want to ride more parks but an reluctant to rely on the sun any longer.

Six mile is a vast wilderness. It's nearly 8 miles across and a mile wide at points. Did you have to break down and eat her leg?

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Six mile is a vast wilderness. It's nearly 8 miles across and a mile wide at points. Did you have to break down and eat her leg?
No, but the face plant on the long wooden bridge that crosses the meadow on blue definatly took the wind out from under her wings.......and I accidentally stopped her strava whatever and she almost cried at the canal road lot (we parked on 27) after realizing......no strava. Which brings me to a random thought I had while riding yesterday. IF south mountain were ever to open, strava could bring it down in one weeks time.(I fucking hate strava people, they are like zombies, really.

Top Bottom