Stewart Super Six Pack reg Opens Monday 2/13!

i am sure this has been covered some where but does anyone have the distance for the loop? i found a garmin that seems to be close 10.4 miles or is the loop closer to 12 miles as advertised? i understand

I looked at some GPS loops this afternoon and I'm coming up ~10 miles too.

Was anyone here over the weekend or today? I'm in Vermont for the week and it poured all day today so i'm guessing the same for Stewart.

Maybe someone can post up a clean loop here to eliminate any confusion. I could use it as well.

Was anyone here over the weekend or today? I'm in Vermont for the week and it poured all day today so i'm guessing the same for Stewart.

It did rain at Stewart today. But the week is looking great. So conditions should be solid for Sunday.

A hair over 10 mi. based on Soundz'z file

Attachments

• SixPackLoop.gpx
    102.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Reg spot

Hey guys and girls,

Im looking for a spot for my buddy, If anyone cant make it or knows of someone who needs to get rid of there spot please drop me a call or message

Thanks

Joe 732 575 6204

Carpooling

Anyone goin up to this race this weekend who wants to carpool.. I am located in jackson. Shoot me a message if anyone is interested.. I swear im only an axe murderer during the week

Joe

Rode the course today. It's extremely dry and fast. The typical Stewart mudholes are still there, but I suspect they will dry out by this weekend. There are a few downhills with sharp turn at bottom .. very loose with gravel. I can see people going down. Be careful. Overgrowth was much better than last time, but the course could still use some pruning. Looks like it's gonna be a hot one (92 degrees) :drooling:

I was there around 5:30pm yesterday.

It must’ve been a blue moon yesterday. How come you always make me show up at the crack of dawn for a ride? ;)

Anyway, I'll be out with camera in tow so don't forget to smile people! :D

Back
Top Bottom