State Park Closures AND Reopenings!

There's probably a lot less people in that WMA that you can literally ride to from your house. Looks like that dude Karl has been doing a lot of cleanup work in there. You should go check it out and let me know how it is.

I haven't had enough time to truly get lost, it's on my agenda and @BPaze will most likely join me.

I have a question for you, I was Strava stalking you and you posted pictures of huge rock spines where is that?

PA parks were open to you though...

It would be unnecessary to go there, just because politicians would rather make the easy choice then the hard choice doesn't mean I need to follow their direction. I'd rather play it conservatively even if I'm low risk, either way I kinda wish they would but I understand people are free to act at on their own.

Voldemort or some other unspoken name.

Something like that. I don't really want to say too much because I don't want to be an advocate for others to do things they sort of/technically/maybe aren't supposed do.

I’ve been seeing a lot more trucks hauling motos & ATVs lately. Curious where they’re all going.
There were 8 trucks some with trailers parked off of Sparta Stanhope Rd at the Sussex County Branch Library on Sunday afternoon. It looked like an ATV/Enduro jamboree. They had a small grill, plenty of coolers and not a care in the world. The parking lot has direct access to the PSEG power lines which dump you onto the Lackawanna Cutoff or down towards Stephens. It caught me so off guard as I drove by I looked back around to take a second look.

It would be unnecessary to go there, just because politicians would rather make the easy choice then the hard choice doesn't mean I need to follow their direction. I'd rather play it conservatively even if I'm low risk, either way I kinda wish they would but I understand people are free to act at on their own.

I think your Complain switch got permanently stuck ON.

Someone saw this pandemic and park closures coming in 1917. Now available in carbon.

Cycling 2020.jpg

Has anybody been to the Rocky Point lot at Hartshorne this week? I'm looking to shoot down there later this afternoon and wonder if it's even worth trying to get parking there.

Back
Top Bottom