State Park Closures AND Reopenings!

While I agree, I'm not sure how they stop road riding for people who need to commute by bike to work.
Agree to the agree! When you get pulled over you'll have to show your working papers LOL.

A ton of angry people out on the roads. Stay safe if your on the road. In the last 2 weeks I've been buzzed twice, beeped at twice and was given the finger to once. And these instances were on gravel roads out in the middle of no where without another car in sight. It got so bad I mounted a gopro to the back of my seat and I bring 3 extra batteries with me so I can keep it going the whole ride.

There is a state and county park within 10 miles from my door that can be ridden without worrying about getting tickets. They cant be everywhere. So work it out everyone

Some great open trails around here but there all designated Motorcycle/Quad Trails so unfortunately off limits to bikes.

Yesterday morning 4/7/2020202020 with my bike fanny pack. Beat PR on this segment by 3 seconds and I wasn't really even pushing it because I'm trying to avoid injury and all. The Scout handles so well and accelerates so quickly.

Is that Clayton? Reminds me of the west field trail there.

are you
Are you also running a Forekaster front, Rekon rear? Man i hate the rekon on my bike. All winter long slipping and sliding on leaves and pine needles down here. Had a glorious low side wash out down the bottom of a flowy luge where the hard g-out was littered with needles. The forekaster bites right through that mess and the rekonslide along like a riced out Civic with McDonalds trays under the rear tires. Not gonna lie, that one stung a little.

IMG_20200407_171431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom