Soundz Like Riding Short Time Many Time

you look so happy
20230218_121507.jpg

Oh man, you are SOOO lucky, you get to use your thumb! I had my hand casted for 5 months with my thumb immobilized...might as well cut your hand off without your thumb....Heal up quick buddy

might as well cut your hand off without your thumb
Thumb plus a finger, though. Shattered my wrist once and they left my thumb out but cast all my fingers so it was like some kind of cruel joke lol. I could almost do stuff…almost…

Got through a few videos yesterday - my former hydrogeologist self is obsessed with the "well". I know you've been on the road, but did you see the water level come up in the fall - this summer was really dry, so the water table was probably lower.
So I eventually found out it is called a “spring box”. And no, I saw no discernible change in level from June to end of Nov. I checked after some monsoon-like weather. I think this is supposed to be good in that the source of water is probably coming from way up in the mountain filtered through the earth over time vs surface water quickly finding its way into the box. At any rate I plan to put in a UV and other filters. At some point I will probably redo the whole thing so I have some more waterflow and don’t have to use the suction.

Back
Top Bottom