Soundz Like Riding Short Time Many Time

I see it come up from time to time when I listen to podcasts, but never really looked into it. One example that the podcast makes it advantageous for the user is that the viewer can leave comments and the podcaster will read it out during the podcast. I'm not really making the videos to make money per say, but wouldn't mind a few bucks if it's minimal effort.

Speaking of pr0n, check out my latest episode !
congratulations,,i know from long time ago you have hidden potential to be Pron star!😜

Guntersville . AL

20230130-163832-2-HDR.jpg

20230130-153535-HDR.jpg

20230130-153223-HDR.jpg

20230130-145441-HDR.jpg

Interesting.. I've considered 10000000 other things but not that. The soil is very rocky, but there aren't really huge boulders so I feel I can dig good enough with my backhoe.

My current vision for the containers is to put a roof in between and eventually make it 2 stories with a garage-like space in between. And I'd like to put a little cabin next to the creek. Also would like to put one way at the top of the hill where my property ends.

But yah priorities.. I don't even have a bathroom yet :D
Slowly watching as well Jimmy, also looked at some properties in the Windham area but couldn't make the plunge. Wanted something waterfront and they're beyond expensive right now. Though still considering the Roscoe-Kingston area

Slowly watching as well Jimmy, also looked at some properties in the Windham area but couldn't make the plunge. Wanted something waterfront and they're beyond expensive right now. Though still considering the Roscoe-Kingston area
When I was searching, I thought Oneonta/Cooperstown areas was the best bang for the buck. But it's about an hour away from Catskills proper. Also, there's not too much public land in the area for recreation. Also further away from NYC. But it's cheaper, lol.

Roscoe is also less $. Maybe look at Hancock as well.

At some point, I'd like to purchase 50-100 acres of land closer to state parks, forests, wilderness.

When I was searching, I thought Oneonta/Cooperstown areas was the best bang for the buck. But it's about an hour away from Catskills proper. Also, there's not too much public land in the area for recreation. Also further away from NYC. But it's cheaper, lol.

Roscoe is also less $. Maybe look at Hancock as well.

At some point, I'd like to purchase 50-100 acres of land closer to state parks, forests, wilderness.
Not any of my business, but what would you do with 50-100 acres other than have peace and quiet?

Not any of my business, but what would you do with 50-100 acres other than have peace and quiet?
Build trails and camps and whatever I feel like :) owning a ready built house is kinda uninteresting to me. Also I want something with more remote’ish feel in addition to what I currently have.

Last edited:
Build trails and camps and whatever I feel like :) owning a ready built house is kinda uninteresting to me. Also I want something with more remote’ish feel in addition to what I currently have.
Depending on how remote, would you get into STOL types of aircraft?
@Patrick does this require a license:

I heard the FAA is changing some rules and I am not sure if experimental require sport license or none at all.

Depending on how remote, would you get into STOL types of aircraft?
@Patrick does this require a license:

I heard the FAA is changing some rules and I am not sure if experimental require sport license or none at all.

Yes to license.

Landing can be rather short.
Taking off and clearing tree is a different beast

What he'd really need is a gyrocopter

They come as a kit, so that would provide content

Back
Top Bottom