Skyline Drive Tues 3/25 5:30pm

J-Dro

A few of us are meeting at the top of Skyline Drive tomorrow after work. So far its Glancing Aft, El Zoller, BlackBean, Engignar and myself. Post up if you want to join in.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
5:45 sounds better to me. I'm in, baring another fiasco at work. I'll bring both my lights so I can see all the way down to 287. I want to do the trail out of the parking lot that heads over near the castle thingy. I think its the yellow?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
white to cannonball to castle thingy then white to pipeline to blue to cannonball again (then we can go all the way down to soccer field or just to the 287 bridge and back) then up the yellow back 2 car...

soemthin' like dat.....off the top of my cabeza :D

J

jimg

ringwood

sounds great to me
Pretty sure I can make it
What kinda bike(singlespeed,light or big boy)??

J-Dro

sounds great to me
Pretty sure I can make it
What kinda bike(singlespeed,light or big boy)??

It's gonna be a mix Jim. A couple of rigid SS, I'm bringing my 5.5" travel. Bring your weapon de jour.

MNicolosi

fellas I'd love to join if that is cool. I haven't ridden in about a month or so, but know the trails well and have a light... I've done the top lot to soccer field and back many times.... let me know.

Matt

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
I just looked at the Mexican GPS log. I was referring to the grey trail out of the parking lot. I have never hit that. I also tried riding the red loop that starts and just about ends near the dam, that trail just kinda ended on me. Looking at the log, I have probably done the yellow to the dam, around the lake to Cannonball to the soccer field and back.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ahhh, I love the enthusiasm in spring!!

Trails and sunshine should be pretty good today too. I may see you heading out, as I am coming in. Enjoy!!

J

jimg

ringwood

nice to meet all of you ,even if it was only 10 minutes.Couldn't find that derailer hanger.
Got back to the car and was driving off,when I saw Ellen coming in to the lot
on her Titus.Lucky for me ,she had one,and was very kind to hand it over.
(Thanks Big Time):)
Took off and tried to chase you guys down,but never ran into you.
Ended up ,basically,going to the overlook,out and back on the yellow.
Kind of exciting,doing it in the dark,by yourself.(RIDING the Bike,that is.)
Got back to the only car parked in the lot,but was very satisfied.(better than driving back home 1hr,and not riding)
Hope to catch you all another time.Sounds like the ride was great

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Great ride indeed! Nice big group, BlackBean, GlancingAft, Ryan (XC sumthin'), MIxMaxta, Enginar, MTBDAWGJeff, Chris (CEM?) & me + jim for like 5 mins :D

Well Jim, at least you got able to ride after all!

We took Cannonball back instead of yellow.
here is the link:
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/5245815

I'm hurtin', I think I screwed up my elbow when I went OTH :getsome:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Good to hear it was a good ride. I guess I passed you near the road. My intentions were to get back in time to join you for 1/2 hour or so, but my friend snapped her hanger also, plus her DR cage. I had a titus hanger, but no tools. Yes, I know, stupid girls.:rolleyes: We both forgot to repack them after vacation.

As it turned out, Jim needed that hanager, so I guess it all worked out.

Top Bottom