Six Mile Run JORBA Group Ride & Grub - 10/22/11

I will most likely stop by to say hi but will be riding with my son (11yr old) and don't think we'd be able to group ride

I will most likely stop by to say hi but will be riding with my son (11yr old) and don't think we'd be able to group ride

Usually like 5000 people show up. There is bound to be a pace for everyone.

It's a go!

I just got word from Jay that the trails have a few mud spots, but nothing to keep us from riding. Be prepared to get mud on you, but other than that, we are on for Saturday!

Wheels down at 1:00 p.m. - yeah baby!

Just got back from walking my dog there. Walked a little bit of blue. Most of its real nice except the usual puddles. Also walked some of orange. A lot of it is pretty slick but overall, after all the rain the other day, it looks good. And yes, you will get muddy.

Also saw a few riders out and they said the trails were good.

rain or shine, eh?

What the heck...I find myself going to an event I myself predicted would not happen because of rain. Can I be in? :D

so waht kind of trail is six mile...all singletrack or just gravel trail with twist and turns? fun right?

I would like to come for the first time.

my ride might be overkill for that place it sounds like but ride what you got .. right..:)

cheers!

so waht kind of trail is six mile...all singletrack or just gravel trail with twist and turns? fun right?

I would like to come for the first time.

my ride might be overkill for that place it sounds like but ride what you got .. right..:)

cheers!

it's all twisty single track .. very little elevation .. fun for all ages

Back
Top Bottom