Tires: WTB ExiWolf
Headset: Cane Creek
Seatpost: Redline
Saddle: Redline
Stem: Redline
Rims: Alex Rims DH19
Grips: Stock
Pedals: None

*(I have a Reba Race 29er suspension fork available for sale that I used only on this bike. Upgrade + $250)

Bike is in Jersey City, Hamilton Park (right near Holland Tunnel). Can also meet at 6MR, Allaire, or Lewis Morris.

Attachments

• P1060065.jpg
    P1060065.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 514
Capers has this bike (different color and year i think) with a carbon fork on it. Real nice bike and the sliders are easy to adjust and don't move at all

Capers has this bike (different color and year i think) with a carbon fork on it. Real nice bike and the sliders are easy to adjust and don't move at all

chainsaw - been looking for a low cost way to get a hardtail 1 x 9. any thought on what would be involved to make this bike work? ballpark on additional cost? or I could make this bike my singlespeed and convert my Mary to a hardtail 1 x 9? hmmmm?

Last edited:
I'll chime in. I think this bike is a better candidate for 1x9 as there is no EBB to mess with. It's also a heavier frame than the Mary, so you'll appreciate the gears on this one more.

I'll chime in. I think this bike is a better candidate for 1x9 as there is no EBB to mess with. It's also a heavier frame than the Mary, so you'll appreciate the gears on this one more.

how do you get the rear deraileur on?

You should be able to get a geared slider/dropout combo for it, no? At least I could on my Kona Unit.

a member 'round hurr converted a SS mary to a 1x9. works like a charm. if i didn't already have a singlespeed in the works this would have been in our apartment already.

i've done the SS conversion to 1 X 9 on the Mary... does work like charm even thought the bike is quite heavy...

Bike and fork sold to MixMastaMM for 550. Thanks to all who took the time to consider/reach out. Peas on Earth, y'all. :)

SS is not for me. Bike is for sale again. $550 for bike and suspension fork.

** PM me, not jwave**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom