Shop closed

Been in there a few times, nicely appointed, clean high-end shop. Dudes were always nice. I had a f*ck off money fantasy to open a bike shop in that spot just for fun.
Rent in town is completely unreasonable from what I‘ve heard. I grew up in Denville and so many places have turned over. Good luck to the Voltaire guys wherever they land.
1E425D51-4F39-4897-837C-B86BEA1A3D0B.jpeg

Been in there a few times, nicely appointed, clean high-end shop. Dudes were always nice. I had a f*ck off money fantasy to open a bike shop in that spot just for fun.
Rent in town is completely unreasonable from what I‘ve heard. I grew up in Denville and so many places have turned over. Good luck to the Voltaire guys wherever they land.

WTF does this have to do with polish food or diabetes?

I was in the center of Denville yesterday and noticed the Voltare bike shop is empty. Have to admit I don’t think I ever went in. Lots of turn over in the Denville downtown.
Not surprised. NJ Is almost the most unfriendly business state in the US. If you are in the middle class and a small business owner you are getting crushed. There will be a lot more small store vacancies epsecially with the min wage going up.

Fake News. Go to The Pasta Shop.
I know this isn’t the popular opinion, and I haven’t been myself, but my wife and a friend went for lunch and were underwhelmed. I like Sergio’s. Pricy, but good. And I’m very fond of the sandwiches at Summit and Main deli. Love the cold eggplant sandwich and the pulled pork sandwich.

I know this isn’t the popular opinion, and I haven’t been myself, but my wife and a friend went for lunch and were underwhelmed.

My wife and I have only been there twice, but it was really awesome both times in our opinion. We'll need to go back to do more research I guess.

My parents love Hunan Taste so we end up there pretty often as well, and my wife also likes Veggie Heaven.

Not surprised. NJ Is almost the most unfriendly business state in the US. If you are in the middle class and a small business owner you are getting crushed. There will be a lot more small store vacancies epsecially with the min wage going up.

I'm wondering if we're seeing the beginnings of another small retail failure like we did 10 years ago. I've seen a lot of shops closing
I would rather go to a shop owned by pastafarians.

This board is filled with so much bike talk, but nobody talks about serious topics like the declining pirate population.

Back
Top Bottom