Shop closed

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
I was in the center of Denville yesterday and noticed the Voltare bike shop is empty. Have to admit I don’t think I ever went in. Lots of turn over in the Denville downtown.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was in the center of Denville yesterday and noticed the Voltare bike shop is empty. Have to admit I don’t think I ever went in. Lots of turn over in the Denville downtown.
I went in a few times....cant say im overly surprised....the owners seemed like really nice guys and all...but they only sold ebikes in what im guessing was a decently expensive store front....And it wasnt like his shop was filled with Pivot shuttles...seemed like alot of gravel hard tails, or really expensive stuff like that Icon eflyer. I dont remember seeing any brand in there that I recognized.
Lots of turn over in the Denville downtown.
what drives me crazy about downtown denville is the stores are never open past like 6pm....so you go out, eat dinner and want to walk around, but everything is closed.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Sadly I'm not surprised to niche of a product in an already limited audience

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I went in a few times....cant say im overly surprised....the owners seemed like really nice guys and all...but they only sold ebikes in what im guessing was a decently expensive store front....And it wasnt like his shop was filled with Pivot shuttles...seemed like alot of gravel hard tails, or really expensive stuff like that Icon eflyer. I dont remember seeing any brand in there that I recognized.

what drives me crazy about downtown denville is the stores are never open past like 6pm....so you go out, eat dinner and want to walk around, but everything is closed.

And not great restaurants. Unless you want to hate yourself after eating a meal.

Zaskar

Sadly I'm not surprised to niche of a product in an already limited audience

There is an e-bike shop in Verona which has been there at least 5 years now. Haven't stopped in so can't say why they're still in biz, maybe commuters?

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
You just reminded me I have a few lbs of Kielbasa in the fridge I forgot about. Thanks!

I won't ruin it with spaghetti however. Maybe I'll get some sauerkraut.

I like the kraut with the shredded bits of carrot in there.

Reactions: w_b

walter

Fourth Party
Anywho, its certainly sad when any small business closes up. I see it all the time in my work with delis/pizza joints.........

Top Bottom