Send all your thoughts & prayers to Schilling

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is awful news.
Thoughts and prayers to Chris and his family.

Team Town Cycle

Chris, you are such an amazing member of our local cycling "family" - wishing you nothing but positive, healing thoughts. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

xc62701

This is happening way too often for cyclists. Sorry to hear - I'm just catching up on this. Sending every possible good vibe your way Chris!!!

willk2

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family brother. Stay strong and fight back. Chris is one of those people that make the world a better place
Will
Little Will and Nikki

liong71er

I don't know what to say.but,.. my heart felt so sad to hear this terrible news.hang in there Chris! my heart and prayer goes to you and your family.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Chris, my prayers are with you. I remember this year's camping adventures, eating / listening to your story at Salt like it was yesterday. I'm looking forward to the days we can do it again. I know you can pull out of this. My church members are praying for you as well.

Last edited:

dawn shmawn

So saddened by this. You're one of my favorite people to run into on the trails. So kind and positive, beaming with good energy. I'm sure that will help in your healing. My thoughts go out to you and your family. Wishing you a quick recovery!

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've been told that his family is reading these posts to Chris, so I'm hoping that this one will put a smile on his face.

Chris, here is a picture from the mtbNJ group ride at 6 Mile last month when you got stuck behind the angry half-naked runner. Do you remember you posted it on your Facebook page as the picture of the day and tagged me? Every time I check my Facebook wall, it is there and it brings a smile to my face.

IPHONE-7277.jpg

Top Bottom