Science is looking up

Does anyone else find themselves more and more displeased with the cast of characters on the live broadcast as time goes on? The one dude, "eyebrows" my girlfriend and I have started calling him, his background knowledge is solid. I like the new software engineer (who looks like he could be eyebrows' pop-punk brother from the late 2000s) too. Homie with the glasses and the watch who sits at the laptop sucks, bring back the old dude.

I have strong opinions about these broadcasts...

Does anyone else find themselves more and more displeased with the cast of characters on the live broadcast as time goes on? The one dude, "eyebrows" my girlfriend and I have started calling him, his background knowledge is solid. I like the new software engineer (who looks like he could be eyebrows' pop-punk brother from the late 2000s) too. Homie with the glasses and the watch who sits at the laptop sucks, bring back the old dude.

I have strong opinions about these broadcasts...

i'm more into the phallic symbol launching into the sky, but that is just me. ;)

And the next SpaceX launch is 6/1 @ 5:55 - catch it on spacex.com or nasa.tv

@rick81721 can drive over and live stream it. If it is clear, the launch is visible from the west coast.

looks like something is going out of wallops in the next week - more to come

Did anyone catch the strawberry moon on Friday?
We caught it on Saturday night driving back from the city, it was red like the pic below

22862264-mmmain.jpg

Solar eclipse august 21. If you want to see a total eclipse, the 70 mile path cuts thru S Carolina. I'll probably be in Fl so if the weather looks good, might drive up to Colombia, SC to see totality. There's a decent mtb park around there too (Harbison state forest) - total eclipse during a mtb ride would be awesome.

https://eclipse.aas.org/eclipse-america/when-where
It would kinda be like the sun setting on your life, like the rest of the people who move to Florida.

It would kinda be like the sun setting on your life, like the rest of the people who move to Florida.

Nah it's just the time to enjoy life away from the stinkin northeast phase. Plus there's another eclipse in 2024 that goes thru western pennsy, I'll do a mtb ride during that one too. You'll still be slaving away.

Does anyone else think it's funny that rick complains constantly about stinking jersey yet buys a place in Florida filled with nj and ny complaining snobs. Look I admit I would like an exit from nj too but it will be west or north not bum fuck flatsville. No offense Rick :)

Does anyone else think it's funny that rick complains constantly about stinking jersey yet buys a place in Florida filled with nj and ny complaining snobs. Look I admit I would like an exit from nj too but it will be west or north not bum fuck flatsville. No offense Rick :)

Ah that's why we are on the west coast, most people there are from the Midwest. Stinkin northeasters move to the east coast!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom