Savage bellows of the Minotaur

Getting ready for SSAP, got all my batteries charged. Have an idea of where I'm going to be.

Yay! No matter how shitty the weather or the trail conditions, we can bank on some killer pics when all's said & done! :D

Great day at the rock gym today. I TOUCHED the final move trying to send a lead climb for the first time. I took a nice whipper off the wall from there too, came down totally sideways. Really fun. First time in a long time where I got scared shitless falling. No warning to Aaron belaying me either. haha. Finished a v3/4 I was working on. There is a competition this weekend there and I cleaned both of the competition routes, one of them on the first try. I would grade them as 5.10+ and 5.11

Got back in the car and missed 7 phone calls, wtf? half work and half my wife. Forever there has been a mouse in my drop ceiling, but it never once left droppings anywhere, I thought maybe it was just coming in to sleep or something. Well today it shit all over my kitchen. Wife's head explodes. She couldn't find me so she called Utah who helped her get traps. lol.
So I walk in the door and she's in a panic cleaning the kitchen. I walk in there and she's showing me where the poop was and the damn mouse is sitting on the counter next to the sink while she's talking. I laugh, and she screams and runs and it jumps into the stove under the burners. I turn all 4 burners on and start kicking the stove. No luck, there must be another way out ;)
What's funny is how scared my wife is of mice, yet for 2 years she ran the mouse testing laboratory thingy down at Robert Wood Johnson. She has killed thousands of mice by hand, but the one here scares her. haha
What's weird is what it ate. It skipped all the fruit and my rice containers. But it went inside my opened rice cooker and ate the 2 grains of rice I must have left from last night. It didn't eat any of my cereal bars or cereal, but it ate like ALL of my mustard and mayo packets in my camping food drawer. WTF?
My rice and cereal is all stored in tupperware, compulsory of me since my old house was 120 years old and we had a perpetual ant problem. I was not aware I was supposed to be securing my mustard packets.
Now my basement smells like bleach.
I work underground New York City, mice do not bother me, but obviously I have to get rid of this bastard.
If it was a cave cricket I would have burned the house down though.

Annnnnd mouse trap just went off in the kitchen. I'll let my wife deal with it when she comes down.
LOL
No squealing so I guess it works well.

Mouse ate thru my dishwasher hose last year. Water everywhere.
Caught several mice using a 'have a heart' trap and released them in a nearby field.
Then went on vacation for 2 weeks and forgot about the trap. Came home and the trap was packed solid with like a dozen dead rotting mice. Oops. :rolleyes:

hahahahahaha
I beat a rat to death the size of a cat with a shovel once. I used to work next to a recycling depo and they had these cat sized rats, thousands of them. The floor would move all day even with the bobcat at full tilt moving cardboard. It was unreal. The workers said they came out of the toilet, I don't know how that would even work but I can't even imagine where that many rats would come and go from. It was a concrete square with no offices or anything. Just a giant open floor and one bailing machine in the corner.

I have to say, as much as I hate my wife's stupid cat...she does stalk and kill anything that moves. Mice or cave crickets. I use those traps that I mentioned to Maria with some peanut butter, worked great. Have not seen another mouse in the trap in nearly a year now.

Got 3 last night, WTF invasion!
Slept late, WTF no alarm? Fucking iPhone bricked overnight. I have no idea how I got myself up at 5:40 after being up till 1 with mouse shit.
Booked it to my office to grab my old flip

Got 3 last night, WTF invasion!
Slept late, WTF no alarm? Fucking iPhone bricked overnight. I have no idea how I got myself up at 5:40 after being up till 1 with mouse shit.
Booked it to my office to grab my old flip

yes if you get one, there will be many more. They are never alone.

Flip phone.
Won't hold a charge, no #'s on sim card. Can acces voicemail (google voice)
Fml
Car charger dead, find USB charger and 12v USB adapter. Works. Get lost in long island, call wife for steves #, call Steve for phils #.
call Phil and find my way.
Apple dickfaces say my phone got wet, while in a waterproof otterbox it's entire life.
Have new phone and my hatred for Steve jobs explodes.
I can't get any of my apps, contacts, nothing until I plug it into my 1 computer I'm allowed to sync to 100 miles away.
It's 2011, get with the cloud you jerks. They don't want you to not have a desktop so they stupify the iPhone.
Die!!!!

It's 2011, get with the cloud you jerks

android_logo_small.png

:hmmm:

i don't mind mice. but i have LOTS of traps. i saw one in my basement last year. killed him, figure game over. nope, seven more of the little bastards. nailed two more this winter too. the peanut butter is a no fail solution on the traps. kills mices dead.

and rats? hell, ask graveyardman about freakin' rats. i've seen enough cat sized rats to last me a lifetime.

If you hate Apple so much, why do you even own an iPhone?
Because he loooooves to bitch and moan about it.

Also, when he gets a Droid he's going to have to admit it's not perfect either.

*See Louis CK for more information regarding complaining about technology.

Last edited:
*See Louis CK for more information regarding complaining about technology.

I would like to agree with louis but the speed of light is 186,000 miles per seconds....and "outer space" is only 76 miles away according to nasa....pick up the fucking pace! :)

My work pays for an AT&T phone.
I didn't have apple hate until I got this thing. It's mind blowing, but they dumbed down too many things to sucker stupid people out of their money that it is infuriating if you don't tow the apple line.
The must use a computer thing is downright rude and insulting. Then restricting it to 1 computer is mind numbing.
Google, amazon, Microsoft have been cloud based for years, WTF is wrong with apple?
Oh, they can't exploit people's cash with it. Well they tried with MobileMe and failed. Everyone else offers something better for free, so apple blocks it from the phone. Jerks

Flip phone.
Won't hold a charge, no #'s on sim card. Can acces voicemail (google voice)
Fml
Car charger dead, find USB charger and 12v USB adapter. Works. Get lost in long island, call wife for steves #, call Steve for phils #.
call Phil and find my way.
Apple dickfaces say my phone got wet, while in a waterproof otterbox it's entire life.
Have new phone and my hatred for Steve jobs explodes.
I can't get any of my apps, contacts, nothing until I plug it into my 1 computer I'm allowed to sync to 100 miles away.
It's 2011, get with the cloud you jerks. They don't want you to not have a desktop so they stupify the iPhone.
Die!!!!

My work pays for an AT&T phone.
I didn't have apple hate until I got this thing. It's mind blowing, but they dumbed down too many things to sucker stupid people out of their money that it is infuriating if you don't tow the apple line.
The must use a computer thing is downright rude and insulting. Then restricting it to 1 computer is mind numbing.
Google, amazon, Microsoft have been cloud based for years, WTF is wrong with apple?
Oh, they can't exploit people's cash with it. Well they tried with MobileMe and failed. Everyone else offers something better for free, so apple blocks it from the phone. Jerks

repost? :D

Back
Top Bottom