sat 8/19

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone riding tomorrow? i have a laundry list of places that i'd like to ride: mahlon, deer park, the 'mooch, KVSP, or LM. sorta in that order actually. i was thinking early...like 7:00 am since my honey-doo list is extensive this weekend and i want to ride with Jay at LM on Sunday. any takers? steve??? i'll check the thread later.

wake up early! don't be a slacker!!! :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
I am out on Saturday and a maybe for Sunday. We are having a b'day party for my son this weekend, and every moment of "free" time has been dedicated to the honey-do list.

Slacker, ehh? I wasn't too hungover to ride on Monday morning :D

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
so no takers, huh? damn, guess it's me and LM/PP again...maybe the tourne...maybe the road. who knows.

ytc100

heythorp said:
totally the kind of ride I will be doing for the first few out on the SS when I get it next week. If you want to plan something for next Wednesday. Oh and of course you will not be able to be pissed waiting for me while I push that thing around the woods

I may be single speeding myself by mid next week. What are you guys going to do Wednesday??

ytc100

I like the PP/LM possibility after work Wed. Or the tourne is fine too. See when my parts come in and if I have time to get my act together.

BTW my Pushed shock is making noise again. Rode with Janine's shock and the bike was quiet today. Grrrrrr.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
totally the kind of ride I will be doing for the first few out on the SS when I get it next week. If you want to plan something for next Wednesday. Oh and of course you will not be able to be pissed waiting for me while I push that thing around the woods

you geared, and the situation would be the exact opposite.

Top Bottom