sat 8/19

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone riding tomorrow? i have a laundry list of places that i'd like to ride: mahlon, deer park, the 'mooch, KVSP, or LM. sorta in that order actually. i was thinking early...like 7:00 am since my honey-doo list is extensive this weekend and i want to ride with Jay at LM on Sunday. any takers? steve??? i'll check the thread later.

wake up early! don't be a slacker!!! :D

I am out on Saturday and a maybe for Sunday. We are having a b'day party for my son this weekend, and every moment of "free" time has been dedicated to the honey-do list.

Slacker, ehh? I wasn't too hungover to ride on Monday morning :D

so no takers, huh? damn, guess it's me and LM/PP again...maybe the tourne...maybe the road. who knows.

heythorp said:
totally the kind of ride I will be doing for the first few out on the SS when I get it next week. If you want to plan something for next Wednesday. Oh and of course you will not be able to be pissed waiting for me while I push that thing around the woods

I may be single speeding myself by mid next week. What are you guys going to do Wednesday??

I like the PP/LM possibility after work Wed. Or the tourne is fine too. See when my parts come in and if I have time to get my act together.

BTW my Pushed shock is making noise again. Rode with Janine's shock and the bike was quiet today. Grrrrrr.

heythorp said:
totally the kind of ride I will be doing for the first few out on the SS when I get it next week. If you want to plan something for next Wednesday. Oh and of course you will not be able to be pissed waiting for me while I push that thing around the woods

you geared, and the situation would be the exact opposite.

Back
Top Bottom