Ryerson school lot in Ringwood Sunday

nomad

Mellow pace hitting some tough trails with a wheels down at 8AM on Sunday. Lots of rocks and technical terrain so if you join us make sure you have extra tubes on you, no one left behind-just a fun ride about 3-4 hours or so

Last edited:
ok, now I have to bail :(. Too much crap to do on Saturday and not worth keeping my pool open another week. Closing it on Sunday. Sorry guys, have a good ride.

If Jungle doesn't kick my ass too hard today, I will probably be there. Haven't done a group ride in a long time...

ok, now I have to bail :(. Too much crap to do on Saturday and not worth keeping my pool open another week. Closing it on Sunday. Sorry guys, have a good ride.

pool closing...wtf....??? sounds like a lame ass excuse for not wanting to ride with the big guns on yellow....my guess is suicide ridge took some wind out of those racer x sails?

and how many days off in sept for jewish holidays? !! I think the extra 5 grams on the old stem has him all out of sorts... :popcorn:

Hey, I'm not gonna complain that I have a life and other things to do from time to time. And yes, summers off but I would not close the pool in the summer. No use keeping it open another week when nobody is going in.:p

Hey Nomad, I'll be there about 45 mins ahead of you. Going to head out on Warm Puppy to Skylands and then make my way to Pierson's RIdge where I can pick up white/yellow....call me 973 224 2616 when you get started and maybe we can find a way for me to meet up with the rest of you guys.

Greg

Hey Nomad, I'll be there about 45 mins ahead of you. Going to head out on Warm Puppy to Skylands and then make my way to Pierson's RIdge where I can pick up white/yellow....call me 973 224 2616 when you get started and maybe we can find a way for me to meet up with the rest of you guys.

Greg

Greg, sorry we didnt get to hook up - no one saw your post before the ride , let's touch base later in the week and try to set up Wayway for Sunday !
Tom

Nice ride today guys- good to see you out there Colin and sorry me missed you greg- sounded like a great loop you rode also.

yellow and red were in mint condition yesterday even after that rain we had Saturday. Way to suck it up and finish the ride Dan after that huge crash coming down Piersons ridge- hope you can walk around today.

Back
Top Bottom