Rump results

T

trials_N_Error

Just curious if anyone knows the photographers name or link to his/her website? I saw a few people out there taking pictures and I'd like to see if they got any good shots.

Thanks!

Nathan Crisman

Nathan Crisman www.NathanCrisman.com
was one of the guys there. He has not put his pics up yet because he shot a wedding the night before the race and had to process the 1800 pictures that he took. He should have them up anytime now.

Bulldog Rump pictures are here: www.NathanCrisman.com

Click on Client Gallery on the bottom right, then Sports, then Mountain Bike.

Yeah, I had a crazy weekend. Wedding photos till 11PM saturday night, download and backup cards till 3am, then go shoot MTB on sunday. I was beat before I even started. Stupid me forgot to change the batteries in my radio flash triggers, so I just put the flash away and shot "tight natural light" for something different this time. Maybe a little more boring for sure.

Anyway, Im uploading right now, should be complete by tonight. As usual, beginner class got shafted on pictures.
#1 I was late leaving due to no sleep and didn't get there untill 9:15
#2 the flashes stopped working right in the middle of the pack going through and it took me a while to figure out what was going on (no sleep stupor)
#3 The spots I walked to were "the suck". the rock section had a lot of people falling and walking, so I went upstream a bit more and settled on an uphill. Naturally the beginner class was mostly dead tired at the end of thier second lap and most were walking up the hill. Didn't make for the most exciting shots.
So...Sorry to the beginner class. I promise better for the 2 races in september!;)

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bulldog Rump pictures are here: www.NathanCrisman.com

Click on Client Gallery on the bottom right, then Sports, then Mountain Bike.

Yeah, I had a crazy weekend. Wedding photos till 11PM saturday night, download and backup cards till 3am, then go shoot MTB on sunday. I was beat before I even started. Stupid me forgot to change the batteries in my radio flash triggers, so I just put the flash away and shot "tight natural light" for something different this time. Maybe a little more boring for sure.

Anyway, Im uploading right now, should be complete by tonight. As usual, beginner class got shafted on pictures.
#1 I was late leaving due to no sleep and didn't get there untill 9:15
#2 the flashes stopped working right in the middle of the pack going through and it took me a while to figure out what was going on (no sleep stupor)
#3 The spots I walked to were "the suck". the rock section had a lot of people falling and walking, so I went upstream a bit more and settled on an uphill. Naturally the beginner class was mostly dead tired at the end of thier second lap and most were walking up the hill. Didn't make for the most exciting shots.
So...Sorry to the beginner class. I promise better for the 2 races in september!;)

hahaha, I love it. I just finish a bike race, walk over to you and the first thing you tell me is how tired you are :rofl:

liong71er

hey,..there sir.nathan are going to highbridge park race as well? i'ts in nyc on sunday july 06...btw pics very sharp and crisp really a profesional
photographer.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Couple of pics that Nate got of me.

Near Death
l_f06bf93709e233455e9b5fdf34023ac6.jpg

Near Death :D
l_9bd2a6f2c4326ddb784e042963107efc.jpg

P

Promtber

Results are up. Are you going to list the results for the state championship?

T

trials_N_Error

Looking at it the way it was posted was messing up my eyes. This may be a little easier for some to read.

However, I didn't write down it the person had a license or not.

H2H #5 Bulldog Rump results –
Beginner 30 - 39

1 - Pilato Jason 712 Marty's reliable cycle 0:52:31

2- Griffiths John 706 NYCMTB-Peak Bikes 0:53:56

3- Kemmerer Bill 721 0:55:19

4 - Deman John 704 Team Work 0:56:03

5- Petrarca Joseph 718 0:57:07

6- Robinson JP 720 0:58:20

7 - O'Rourke Jim 711 Team Marty's 0:59:18

8 - Neubig Joe 723 1:01:09

9 - Sigle Jonas 715 1:02:11

10 - Brandt Ari 702 1:03:08

11 - Hughen Jay 724 EVOMO 1:04:54

12 - Boyd James A 701 DARKHORSE CYCLES 1:05:04

13 - Tamasco Matthew 716 1:05:16

14 - Tomasello Lou 717 1:05:21

15 - Young Daniel 719 1:05:34

16 - Minwell Mike 709 1:06:52

17 - Rivera Luis 713 1:07:53

18 - Condatore Rocco 725 1:08:22

19 - Giron Leonardo 722 1:10:25

20 - Edwards James 705 1:13:46

21 - Notkin Ethan 710 1:18:09

22 - Bickford Kevin 700

23 - Hollenstein James 707

DNF - Marencik Stephan 708 MTBNJ.com

DNS - Castner David 703 Black Bear Cycling

DNS - Sabaluski Andrew 714 F.D.N.Y.

Pokgirl

Spork
Just got back in town and checked out the Bulldog Rump results. I am so jealous I wasn't there!

Congratulations Gerilynn. You are on fire! See you at Windham!

Thanks for this thread (even though I knew it would be coming). I just want to brag about two of my students, Cesar (bib 521) and Nelson (bib 522), who placed 3rd and 4th, respectively, in their class (beg. men 15-18). And it's only their second race! On borrowed run-down bikes.

These two kids came from unbelievably difficult circumstances in their native countries (DR and Ecuador) and live in an urban area of NJ that offers little in the way of recreation. I know each kid very well and they are sincere and honest and hard working and I am so proud of them.

Special thanks to Mr. Ayhan, the principal of my school, for taking these boys (and several others) under his wing and practicing with them after school and on weekends, driving an hour to pick them up, an hour back to the park, and an hour back to Paterson to bring them home. This is the kind of dedication on the part of adults and kids that brings good results, not just on the race course but as part of building good character. Bravo!

Top Bottom