Round Valley this Sat Afternoon

Yes that's the lot you should go to if you're starting that late. I didn't realize this was a 3:00 ride when you sent me the PM.

Just be aware that the GPS track you'll be following goes on closed property at this point. You can either ride it anyway, or try to loop yourself up and around.

Good luck!

Ahhh I know the parking lot now, it's where I came out when I hiked it. There's a pretty good climb right off the bat if I remember right. That's going to be interesting. I was going to hit 6 mile in the AM, hopefully I have the legs to keep up.

Confirmed. Myself and one other.

from reading the whole thread:

1. we are meeting around 3 with a 3:30 (latest) roll out
2. we are meeting at the cushetunk lot and riding around the lake in a clockwise direction
3. we may ride out and back so we turn back at the main parking lots instead of riding around the entire lake
4. someone knows how to get from cushetunk to what i consider the main trails. I am good with the main trails just never started from cushetunk
5. we will make the trails say they like crepes.

definitely will be back again and again. the climbs that COULD be done were tasty. downhills were really fun. the superfly needs an oil change and a tune up with some minor repairs.

Yeah, I'm going to make a habit out of that place. It will make you a monster rider. I'm going to make a lot of solo trips so I don't drag ass as much for a while hah, probably twice a week since it's only like 30 min from work. Boat launch to that trail closed sign and back is probably the route I'm going to take.

My pants were okay, the shorts were pwnt ;) Turns out they were ripped got snagged up on the seat or something. I'll probably pick them up with some odds and ends tomorrow sometime :p

Sweet ride, glad everyone came out, though as has been said, that place sure can dish out the hurt:mad2:

But I'll echo ellbiddy, starting at the cush lot is a BAD idea.

Back
Top Bottom