Round Valley this Sat Afternoon

I most definetly do want to ride...I have obligations with the in-laws:( and number one rule is keep peace in the home...I was talking to Chris about Baldpate next week sometime

yea, baldpate predawn patrol. early morning hours allow for smooth work/family/bike balance. wed would be good for me. chris sets a nice pace

parking after 3 pm i would say cushetunk, otherwise you risk a ticket if you return after 7 or dusk. i will park at cushetunk most likely... still need to clear w wife.

Может быть я возьму мой SS ;) ... Anywho, we could meet at the boat launch, I like to do a full loop crossing the bridge by the launch and going around that way, I don't really know my way around, I just go in and follow the trails (there's only really one), worst case someone (I can but having it on my watch is a pain to follow) can download that loop I hiked and gps it so that we can at least make it out to the right road as we can't do a loop without hitting the road a bit at the very end.

Edit: If we meet at cush I'll have to n00b it up in the back as I haven't came in that way heh anyone want to tick the point off on google maps so we (I) could get some directions to that lot ;)

Может быть я возьму мой SS ;) ... Anywho, we could meet at the boat launch, I like to do a full loop crossing the bridge by the launch and going around that way, I don't really know my way around, I just go in and follow the trails (there's only really one), worst case someone (I can but having it on my watch is a pain to follow) can download that loop I hiked and gps it so that we can at least make it out to the right road as we can't do a loop without hitting the road a bit at the very end.

Edit: If we meet at cush I'll have to n00b it up in the back as I haven't came in that way heh anyone want to tick the point off on google maps so we (I) could get some directions to that lot ;)
This is looking good. How about 3:30 to ride (that means rolling at 3:30). I always do the same route starting at the water at the first lot as mentioned above so I would be interested to see some more of the place.

This is looking good. How about 3:30 to ride (that means rolling at 3:30). I always do the same route starting at the water at the first lot as mentioned above so I would be interested to see some more of the place.

Great, more the merrier. i'll be there at 3, and roll latest at 3:30 or before if ready.

Since I'm still fuzzy about the exact parking place, can someone post up a google map please.

I think that we would be better off with a 3:00 roll out, is that possible or is that too early for some?.
I'm with Kush, I could use some directions on exactly what lot we will be meeting.

Last time I was there was about 2 months ago. Not to bike though. The gate by the boat launch into the trails was locked. Do you plan to shotput your bike over? There was a reason why it was locked but I don't quite remember why...

Darn you all why can't ya'll make it sat. morning!

I can't do morning or before 3pm, my younger kid (daniel, whose mug is on my avatar) is having his birthday party at a fire station which ends at 2pm. Just enough time to make the 1 hr drive to RV by 3pm from where I am.

trener, 3ish is plenty of time especially given that we have people who know the place.

Yup it might be a little late...Do not stay there past hours...You'll find a little peice of paper on your windshield...GUARENTEED

word. I got 2 flats. One on the first out and back and one on the second. I got back and it just got dark, I packed up and drove to the gate which was locked. So, I went to the rangers station and asked to be let out. The ranger proceeded to write me a summons so I explained what happened. He wanted to see both tubes and I had to try to put air in them to show him that I was not lying for him to not give me a ticket. Otherwise, an awesome place to ride.

Alright, so I'll shoot to be there at 3:00 maybe we can shoot for a 3:15 roll out.
So what lot are we meeting at?.:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom