Round Valley Conditions

Fake news. No one rides here except Pat and whoever he can sucker in with false claims of great conditions. Flybys were probably computer generated. ?

Riding Sunday midday. PM me to coordinate or TM.
IMG_20200101_123258.jpg

The new Cushetunk Trail Re-Route is fully built and open. The amount of signage on this new section of trails surpasses all the signage currently in park added together, so it is hard to miss.
The conditions of the re-route currently are sub-par since it is brand-new trail. Very soft and slippery in parts with deep tire tracks from the work vehicles. It needs some air exposure and packing. The conditions for the rest of the park are perfect as usual.
IMG_0420.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg

The new Cushetunk Trail Re-Route is fully built and open. The amount of signage on this new section of trails surpasses all the signage currently in park added together, so it is hard to miss.
The conditions of the re-route currently are sub-par since it is brand-new trail. Very soft and slippery in parts with deep tire tracks from the work vehicles. It needs some air exposure and packing. The conditions for the rest of the park are perfect as usual.
Went through there on team ride yesterday, yes it is really soft for now. Ran into Bill (Thompson?), he was putting up more signs. Apparently a few people managed to make it up to his house. He did not seem too pleased about the whole close puke hill and cut trees business but is obviously a nice guy. We never actually made it to the end of the re-route, saw the rain on the radar and turned back. Thanks to all who built that re-route.

I'm confused. Is puke hill the climb to get from cush into RV? Or is it the steep ass climb in RV that goes on forever?

It’s only the fireroad thru the camp (youth center) nothing more. The one that usually washes out and gets regraded and stoned. The reroute really sucks. They just used and tractor and chainsaws to plow thru. I hope it’s only temporary cause it’s actually way worse then the old road and that was bad.

@jShort

In the park starting from the main area, so going CCW. The biggest nastiest hill going that way. Basically the climb after what Kirt talks about all the way up but specifically that shitty washed out steep part that is fun for pretty much nobody ever.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions