Ringwood

wlee

Looking to possibly get out to Ringwood this Sunday afternoon for 3+ hours. I haven`t been there all season so can anyone tell me what to stay away from due to the work going on there? Lot C still cool to park at ? Anyone is welcome to join, pace will be decent.
_____________--
Willy

Last edited:
I'm looking to ride the park for the first time this year as well but earlier in the day. Can you still park at Lot C and can you ride Skylands from Race Course down through Warm Puppy Rock?

Parking Lot C is open, no problem there. The issue is anywhere that trails cross the pipeline, which is under construction, is difficult. If there is no activity where you cross, you may have to dismount to get through the piles of debris, dirt and boulders. If there is vehicular activity where you want to cross, forget about it, you may have to re-route. So, you take your chances. White trail, 6 bridges, Skylands, Renegade, and Erskine lookout are all in good shape and untouched by the construction. You may want to park at Martin J. Ryerson Middle School which is in the middle of the above list of trails.

what time?

These posts are time sensitive. The op was looking for company on Sunday November 3, 2013. Posting on Monday November 4th regarding what time is a moot post.

Bonus pts for using moot in a sentence;)

These posts are time sensitive. The op was looking for company on Sunday November 3, 2013. Posting on Monday November 4th regarding what time is a moot post.

Bonus pts for using moot in a sentence;)

I knew someone that had a Moots mountain bike....does that count for bonus points too?

Back
Top Bottom