Ringwood Trail Building

Ellen we came across your buddy tonight. I think the trail should be called Turtle Back Trail! Hopefully it wont become squished turtle trail!!!

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

The trail is super fun, but needs lots of traffic to compact it. Get out there and ride people!

Ellen we came across your buddy tonight. I think the trail should be called Turtle Back Trail! Hopefully it wont become squished turtle trail!!!

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

The trail is super fun, but needs lots of traffic to compact it. Get out there and ride people!

we saw his brother on the meadow across from Lot C last friday.

Ad Hoc trail work on the trail continues this week on Thursday June 19, starting at 5:00pm. A few volunteers would be welcome. Meet at Lot C at 5 or stop by on the lower section of trail at your convenience. Any questions ... email Art at

rvcc (at) jorba (dot) org

you call that a trail???

that is the most horrible piece of single track in the park.......NOT!!!! :p

I finally got to check it out this morning (baby was asleep;))...
WOW!! That trail kick ass!! Like Mergs mentioned, it reminds me of Blue a little, so no need to drive that far anymore. How far will it go, all the way to Shepherds?

I'm sorry I missed the trail work, but I am having a hard time explaining to the wife that building a trail for hundreds of mtbers to enjoy, is more important than taking care of our newborn :rolleyes:

Just about 8.5 miles today, but at least I hit the dirt and test rode the new trail.

Keep up the good work, I'll try to join you next time. We need more trails like that one :getsome:

Most likely the next Ringwood Trail Work may take place some time in the end of July to August. We are still waiting for the park approval of the next section of trail. If that does not come through soon, we will need to move on to other things.

Also, RVCC's next work day will be at Jungle Habitat July 13.

Back
Top Bottom