Riding plants

I've been pretty happy with these. I was able to try them on locally for fit so I didn't have to worry about weird fitting pants showing up at my door. I also got to ride with a few people who had them pre-production while testing and they seemed nice.

Tons and tons of flex, both the regular pockets and the two zippered pockets are extremely well placed. Pretty water repellent. Often on sale as they are now.

Only thing I sort of don't like is the tapered bottom isn't meant for my fat-man-calfs so it takes 0.5 seconds longer to remove them.

These right here
From work to bike and everything in between.
Screenshot_20231219-110139_Chrome.jpg

I've been pretty happy with these. I was able to try them on locally for fit so I didn't have to worry about weird fitting pants showing up at my door. I also got to ride with a few people who had them pre-production while testing and they seemed nice.

Tons and tons of flex, both the regular pockets and the two zippered pockets are extremely well placed. Pretty water repellent. Often on sale as they are now.

Only thing I sort of don't like is the tapered bottom isn't meant for my fat-man-calfs so it takes 0.5 seconds longer to remove them.

for the ladies:

they also have women's sizes (including tall for those leggy blondes on the team)... AND THEY DIDN'T SKIMP ON THE POCKETS!

Walt,

These are what I have been using...I found them at Dick's...usually $50 or less on sale

I wear them to my office, then go riding with them. Not too warm or cold, shed water off them, very tough, very comfortable.

I've been riding these:

Everything 50° and below, most DH days too. Very comfortable...big proponent in good gear should disappear when you're using them and that's how I feel about these pants. They're comfortable, don't snag, durable and have decent vents for the warmer days.

I love my Dharco pants. Size up and they are looser. The women's pants don't have a lot of pocket options (shocker).

I love my Dharco pants. Size up and they are looser. The women's pants don't have a lot of pocket options (shocker).

you sound just like my wife!

that said, i dont understand the aversion to putting pockets in womens clothes, they are very nice.

So based on this thread I just picked up a pair of the Endura mt500. and..... the sizing is way off, I am about a size 33 waist, bought a medium and I can't come close to closing them for those that have a pair, are they WAY smaller then most brands?

Back
Top Bottom