Riding plants

In minus 40 temp days, I use adidas tapered leg track pants. Advantages: zippered cuffs allow you to slip knee pads on/off with the pants on. Breathes well and cost is reasonable. The zippered pockets are also a must for any trail riding. Honestly don’t see the point of dedicated riding pants when options like this exist which tick all my boxes.

Amazon product ASIN B07CN949M3
View attachment 174913
those types of pants work great until you hit water...and then stuff gets cold.

Any idea how warm they are? Thanks
They are just pants but offer some wind and water resistance. They do have a lined pair listed but I never tried those. I normally will where bib tights under these for real cold rides. Try it, you'll like it.

Is this thread a weird experiment on human perception / reading skills ? Am I the first to notice this, has the OP changed the thread title or has MTBNJ.com crowd gone all soft and tolerant?

Riding Plants.JPG

Picked These up at Sierra Trading. Just as good as my Club Ride Pants. Same material, stretchy for my fat ass and only 25 bucks. Worth it! You're Welcome!!!
4 different colors available too.

I didnt NEED any pants (or plants) but went down the rabbit hole and put these in my cart. Luckily I didnt have my cc handy..

$20 and seems like the same idea as the other ones except zippered pockets and a drawstring on the waist instead of the button one for $25 bucks.

I didnt NEED any pants (or plants) but went down the rabbit hole and put these in my cart. Luckily I didnt have my cc handy..

$20 and seems like the same idea as the other ones except zippered pockets and a drawstring on the waist instead of the button one for $25 bucks.
The Rainer had a big zipper pocket as well as deep pocket for phone. Plus stretch so just need a belt, draw strings are so 70's. ;*)

Picked These up at Sierra Trading. Just as good as my Club Ride Pants. Same material, stretchy for my fat ass and only 25 bucks. Worth it! You're Welcome!!!
4 different colors available too.

I got these and are well worth it for $30 ($5 shipping). I got my regular inseam (30) which makes them a tad short when riding. In hindsight, should have gotten a 32. Great build quality regardless.

So was in Costco today. Found these. $20 on sale for $14.99. A steal. Bought 2 pairs. Their waterproof, stretch and deep pockets for phone and stuff. And only 15 bucks, dats crazy.
20231218_211543.jpg
20231218_211601.jpg
20231218_211626.jpg

These are by far the most comfortable pants i've ever ridden in. They make my fox pants feel like a K-mart special.

Yes, they are expensive.

Back
Top Bottom