Raritan 911: Robocop

While having coffee at Wawa with a few officers, this dude rode up on this abomination. Powered by a weed wacker engine. No plates, no insurance, no helmet. He was told ride it home and never use it on the road again or lose it forever.

20200729_015355.jpg20200729_015403.jpg20200729_015419.jpg20200729_015458.jpg20200729_015530.jpg

While having coffee at Wawa with a few officers, this dude rode up on this abomination. Powered by a weed wacker engine. No plates, no insurance, no helmet. He was told ride it home and never use it on the road again or lose it forever.

View attachment 135650View attachment 135651View attachment 135652View attachment 135653View attachment 135654

So this guy proudly takes his quarantine project out for a shake-down cruise to get his cup of Joe, maybe some appreciative stares and nods at the WaWa, and you guys are all bam! Pissing in his Cheerios and self-esteem just like that.

what a waste of good jumper cables, which look pretty much brand new.

the fact he rolled into a coffee stop where clearly there are officers in the parking lot further proves he didnt give AF about it.

and to him it looks more like this i think:

1596030256002.png

View attachment 135650View attachment 135651View attachment 135652View attachment 135653View attachment 135654

geeze you guys are really sticklers for MV laws. I'll avoid wawa and dunkin donuts when out on my washing machine motor ebike:

washing-machine-bike-main.jpg

Once on Monday, and again today, I saw two different women stopped, yes literally stopped, in their lane in the road staring down at their phones! One in Readington Twp, the other in Raritan Twp. Man I wish I was driving a snow plow...

• Sad
Reactions: don
@Carson because nobody ever told me otherwise, who SHOULD we contact? Officer blocking the road (I had to work my way 5 miles around to get home) looked at me like I had two heads when I said "just so you know, there's a tree down on the power line on [road that was .5 miles away].

@Carson because nobody ever told me otherwise, who SHOULD we contact? Officer blocking the road (I had to work my way 5 miles around to get home) looked at me like I had two heads when I said "just so you know, there's a tree down on the power line on [road that was .5 miles away].

Your power company. And when there are literally 100 trees on wires, even they won't care until it pulls down the wires or explodes into flames.

hey are you on day shift now? Yesterday around noon I was turning from 31S onto Church St and there was a cop behind me that kinda looked like you - but it's hard to see and you guys all look alike 😃

I was working but it wasn't me. You'll absolutely 100% know if it is me. :)

Back
Top Bottom