Raritan 911: Robocop

Well, the law states that you need to either destroy or turn in your old 15rd magazines. Since exactly zero have been turned in to date, we now have millions of new criminals in NJ. If all were arrested at once, it should clog up our court system for years. I just find this all ironic because the mantra of all the gun control advocates is "but we're not trying to take your guns", but this law kind of shows otherwise. Yes, they are trying to take legally purchased guns back, one little piece at a time.
One of the few good things about the pandemic is that my children don't have to do active shooter drills anymore at school. But yeah cry about your 15 round magazines.

Down the street from my high school they used to put the mannequin in the car and leave the radar on, just like the photo. First day everyone saw it was fake and kept blowing by it at excessive speed, just to scare the crap outta whoever was in the car with them
I’ve seen the mannequin at places before, just not with a wig, coffee and donut prop

hey Dave, what happened to the gold GT-R guy? Used to see him all the time, haven't now in over a month? Did he get tossed into the hoosegow? New ride??

Dunno. I haven't seen him either. Or Dad's McLaren. I'll cruise past the house next week when I'm back at work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom