Raritan 911: Robocop

when he was in the white car was that his patrol vehicle? and cant figure out that 3 way turn he did... sorry people like this make your profession look badly.

Most Chiefs have take home cars. I'm assuming that Charger was his.

I'd imagine in light of recent events there will be major police reform coming. I believe the media and viral videos have portrayed law enforcement as racist's and inept, unfortunately people watching endless videos of this begin to believe all law enforcement is bad. While I see bad things happen in these videos, it is not representative of policing at large...I have looked up numbers and imo they do not indicate racially motivated violence.

Yes there are bad cops, bad decisions, cover ups, mistakes, poor training and it's all on video. We do need better police, no doubt, reform needs to happen. Sadly, if you believe in law enforcement these days you are viewed as racist, of if you come out and say All lives matter you are portrayed as someone against BLM and in some cases lose your job. It's a scary time. I'm not sure if it's built up angst from Covid or a result of people watching too many videos on the internet's. In any case, we all need to pause and take a breath. Things can be fixed.

Get a real stock. although i like the sight on yours, just in case the grenade misses.

1595108956434.png
1595109303724.png

Last edited:
is that a confiscated gun? i don’t much about guns, are they hollow points? What’s going happen to the person with the gun, serious jail time?

Yes, logged into evidence. Yes, hollowpoints.

I dunno. Depends on many factors, his criminal history, the prosecutor, and the judge. If I had to guess? 5 years probation.

Back
Top Bottom