Ramapo Mountain Video - HD

Thanks for sharing, great video! How long have you been riding Cannonball? Ever run into the "running man" (short guy with stache and glasses that challenges all mtn bikers, always wears white t shirt and white gloves)?

Thanks for sharing, great video! How long have you been riding Cannonball? Ever run into the "running man" (short guy with stache and glasses that challenges all mtn bikers, always wears white t shirt and white gloves)?

What does it mean exactly "challenge all mtn bikers"? To a wrestling match?

Great video btw, Manny.

Nice vid. Can I ask why your shock was so firm? High travel but it barely moved. Gonna ride my new used bike today with Plush setting, just rebuild my fox RL fork.

What does it mean exactly "challenge all mtn bikers"? To a wrestling match?

Great video btw, Manny.

Not to hijack, but the guy would run through Cannonball to Ringwood. He would confront mtn bikers and challenge them to a race from Pompton Lakes or the 287 bridge to RW. If he won, he wanted you to stay out of his woods. He claimed we had no business there, even though signs had multi use on them. This was in the 90's and into 2000's. I encountered him often close to 287 area while riding with others as well.

Wow....thanks to all for the great responses.

Ramapo is my back yard so more often than not when I'm pressed for time it's where I go. LOL...yea it seemed like every time I rode Ramapo last year I would run into this guy.....he looks at you like you murdered his dog. Even in the dead of winter he wears the same outfit but with a scarf around his neck. He's never said anything to me however..... I guess it's the don't f--k with me Bronx look I give him.

Nice vid. Can I ask why your shock was so firm? High travel but it barely moved. Gonna ride my new used bike today with Plush setting, just rebuild my fox RL fork.
It moves when it counts.....I just like it a bit on the stiff side since most of the good stuff in north Jersey requires lots of climbing. Very good eye!

Liong...no movement at all. Big improvement over the i900r I had before.

Great video Manny,your music fits the flow perfectly

Thanks! The song "Sinnerman" is by the legendary Nina Simone. The version on the video is a remix by Felix Da Housecat. I first heard it on the sound track of the movie Cellular back in 07-08?. It's currently being used for the HTC cell phone commercials. Whoever owns the rights to it is making a killing.

Great video Manny. Awesome shots, the editing and the quality are killer good. So clear, that I could recognize rocks you were riding over and associate them with the person that put them there on trail build day.

Can I ask what kind of camera did you use? I am thinking about getting a HD vid camera myself.

Back
Top Bottom