Post Your Doggo [woof]

What a dog! Our driveway doesn't have a gate. As I'm running around the entire yard raking, he just sits, contently, right on the line at end of driveway. Always loving to say hi to dogs or people, if I'm working in the yard he just stays without leaving the yard. Good dog Jaco!

Edit: BTW, as this is a sign of intelligence, it's also a clear sign of manipulation, as the message here is "I'm just going to sit here until you're finished doing whatever it is that you're doing so you can take me for a walk. Got it?" It worked....

20231208_151600.jpg

Last edited:
What a dog! Our driveway doesn't have a gate. As I'm running around the entire yard raking, he just sits, contently, right on the line at end of driveway. Always loving to say hi to dogs or people, if I'm working in the yard he just stays without leaving the yard. Good dog Jaco!

Edit: BTW, as this is a sign of intelligence, it's also a clear sign of manipulation, as the message here is "I'm just going to sit here until you're finished doing whatever it is that you're doing so you can take me for a walk. Got it?" It worked....

View attachment 228806
You just described to a T our Bailey's behavior...during my most creative dreams!

Wet Puppy @ Warm Puppy Rock, now a classic!

Bailey 2023-12-10.jpg

Although they do other stuff we wanted a cool doggo gift and ran across an outfit in Texas doing custom leather goods.

Owner picked up the chat on a weekend evening, guided us through the options and even sent a pic of the uncut hide to see if we liked the color. Price was pretty reasonable and the quality was really impressive. He does all kinds of other stuff also so hit Curt up if you want something. Nothing in it for me except supporting a good guy and independent craftsman.

IMG_2810.png

Back
Top Bottom