Post your Cat =^..^=

iman29

Hey Cat Peeps

I’m sad to say that due to recent unfortunate situation with my Mother in law, we need to try and find a foster home for her cat Bella for a few months. This could very well become permanent if whenever she goes works out well. I really don’t want to have to bring her to a shelter but I can’t take her in. My two older cats are very attached to each other and they would not take kindly to a stranger, one of them gets anxiety sometimes and goes into over grooming mode. And the dog would consider her an intruder for sure since she has finally learned to tolerate the two cats I already have.

Bella is about 2-3 years old and probably about 15lbs (yes she could use to lose a few) and came to us at about 1 year old. She’s very affectionate and playful and loves to come hang out and get petted. I wouldn’t say she’s a lap cat but she also hasn’t gotten as much love and attention as she should have since my MIL has been living in a way that’s very sedentary. I do think with some more daily attention Bella would really become even more loving.

She is due to get all her updated vaccinations in the next week or so. She still has all her claws since it’s not legal to declaw anymore. When we got her for my MIL they told us she might do better as the only cat but I have no way to validate this since she’s only lived with my MIL alone.

I’d be willing to chip in some funds for supplies like food and cat litter and we would send her with all her toys, litter box and a scratching post she loves too.

It’s a little sad because we hoped the cat would help my MIL and keep her company but now we realize with the current situation she needs to focus on taking care of herself more.

If you or anyone you know would be interested please reach out and DM me here or text me 973 229 5505.

Thanks

D85FDDAE-4ED2-4389-9104-612B42E013F0.jpeg8F6F8B48-BFF1-47B1-A376-71086C7CA235.jpeg2B7C7ED5-2BAD-4563-82F9-03996B505672.jpeg6A4B7244-3724-4C6F-9396-4A50E8916C50.jpeg

iman29

Hey Cat Peeps

I’m sad to say that due to recent unfortunate situation with my Mother in law, we need to try and find a foster home for her cat Bella for a few months. This could very well become permanent if whenever she goes works out well. I really don’t want to have to bring her to a shelter but I can’t take her in. My two older cats are very attached to each other and they would not take kindly to a stranger, one of them gets anxiety sometimes and goes into over grooming mode. And the dog would consider her an intruder for sure since she has finally learned to tolerate the two cats I already have.

Bella is about 2-3 years old and probably about 15lbs (yes she could use to lose a few) and came to us at about 1 year old. She’s very affectionate and playful and loves to come hang out and get petted. I wouldn’t say she’s a lap cat but she also hasn’t gotten as much love and attention as she should have since my MIL has been living in a way that’s very sedentary. I do think with some more daily attention Bella would really become even more loving.

She is due to get all her updated vaccinations in the next week or so. She still has all her claws since it’s not legal to declaw anymore. When we got her for my MIL they told us she might do better as the only cat but I have no way to validate this since she’s only lived with my MIL alone.

I’d be willing to chip in some funds for supplies like food and cat litter and we would send her with all her toys, litter box and a scratching post she loves too.

It’s a little sad because we hoped the cat would help my MIL and keep her company but now we realize with the current situation she needs to focus on taking care of herself more.

If you or anyone you know would be interested please reach out and DM me here or text me 973 229 5505.

Thanks

View attachment 204136View attachment 204137View attachment 204138View attachment 204139
Hey peeps

So it looks like my MIL won’t be coming back to her apt to live for reasons I’d rather not detail here. ☹️ This means we need to find a new permanent home for Bella so if you know anyone who might take her I’ve got plenty of incentives to make it worth their while. We are doing everything we can to avoid sending her to a shelter.

DM me to discuss or text me 973 229 5505

iman29

This is not me but this is 99% accurate representation of what happens every night.

Jazmin is 20 lbs and she’s like a dog and licks all the time. Melody 10 lbs and is the crotch sleeper and likes to make a landing from across the bed or the top of the dresser.

Maybe I really don’t have insomnia after all

iman29

Hey peeps

So it looks like my MIL won’t be coming back to her apt to live for reasons I’d rather not detail here. ☹️ This means we need to find a new permanent home for Bella so if you know anyone who might take her I’ve got plenty of incentives to make it worth their while. We are doing everything we can to avoid sending her to a shelter.

DM me to discuss or text me 973 229 5505
Good news - sent Bella off tonight with her new family. Family relative of a friend so good connection and glad we didn’t have to resort to the worst case scenario and turn her into a shelter.

Hope she has a great life with them for many years !

Ciao Bella!

FF0EDB34-5D53-4394-89CC-BA148DEDFA1D.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Lots of inverted cats going on....

IMG_3513.JPG

FTdT4TiXsAA7D2v.jpg:large

Top Bottom