Post your Cat =^..^=

Bella is my MILs cat. She spends most of her days ruining the furniture and getting over fed. While it’s great to keep my MIL company I am the one who ends up grooming her, clipping her nails and playing with her when I come to visit and delivery the weekly groceries. She’s pretty attached to me when I show up and follows me to the point I trip over her at least once per visit.

I had these now forbidden plastic bags with paper bags inside and Bella decided it was go time and proceeded to jump into each one and shred them within 10 minutes since she’s not declawed.

5905BBCA-4E60-4669-BDE0-CA6566ADFD3E.jpeg

This is Mr. Lovebug. He walked up to our deck one Saturday morning five years ago meowing and begging for food. He's been with us ever since. He keeps the rodent population down on the property and can do tricks. He's pretty smart. He always wants cuddles while I'm working on the computer. He's @mrlovebugkitty on Instagram and has more followers than I do.

1671797945203.png

Cricket had a cancerous tumor removed from his back leg 1.5 years ago. We visited an oncologist at Blue Pearl and decided that at his age (11) to give him the best life we could.

His tumor returned and yesterday we had it removed. We are not going to amputate at this stage.

Little guy (18 lbs) is relaxing this morning.

PXL_20221227_205456848.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom