Post your Cat =^..^=

iman29

Seriously this is something you do once and never again. Far too crowded, hot as hell, zero shade.
This^^.

We went twice but never again. one year it was perfectly sunny and hot until we arrived then the dark clouds rolled in and we got rain soaked. No flying in that weather.

The next year it was perfectly sunny and then 20mph winds kicked up. No balloons again.

We now refer to it as the non Balloon festival. Never thought to just drive to the general area and find somewhere to park to watch them.

serviceguy

cats (even domestic house types) live everywhere. they only make you think they need you.....it is part of their master plan.

I can confirm this, our Bubba even goes as far as waking us up at 3:30 a.m. meowing desperately demanding food that he then proceeds to ignore and goes back to sleep...

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
our Bubba even goes as far as waking us up at 3:30 a.m. meowing desperately demanding food that he then proceeds to ignore and goes back to sleep...

2 timed feeders with bells on them... Otherwise the cat would wake me up at 4 and 5 in the morning for food

ETA: if I knew how well that would work with him, I would have named him Pavlov

serviceguy

2 timed feeders with bells on them... Otherwise the cat would wake me up at 4 and 5 in the morning for food

ETA: if I knew how well that would work with him, I would have named him Pavlov

That would be awesome...unfortunately, he's supposed to be fed at 6:00 a.m. and be given his insulin, but he randomly feels like eating at the odd hour hence the 3:30 a.m. wake up call.

He also does that when he goes #2, sometimes 2 or 3 times each night. My wife wishes there was an automatic device for that, especially since turning diabetic he's occasionally making a mess of himself. It doesn't help that he lets me cleaning him, injecting him his insulin etc. while he will gesture to scratch my wife when she attempts to do any of the above, nor does the fact that she's a light sleeper while I am a severely heavy sleeper (just to give you an idea, during my epic bike packing adventure in Corsica many years ago, someone exploded a bomb at the entrance of the camping where I was sleeping and I slept though it all, the bomb going off, the firetruck and police, the evacuation etc. only to wake up to an empty camping hours later, it was the most surreal thing ever happened to me).

I am not getting anther pet when Bubba is gone...

Top Bottom