Post your Cat =^..^=

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
20!! Lucky cat to live a nice long life! We had 2 cats prior to the ones we have now and one made it 17 years and the other 16.5. Still miss those boys.

Charlie is my mom's companion he's been in my life since I was around 9, not many things have been in my life that long.

My wife and I have had 2 cats this one is Maximus with my son Kenny(first name also Max); Maximus is 8ish

IMG_20180306_144352.jpg

Our other cat is Zues, sadly he passed away last year first day spring he was 4, he grew to be 3 lbs. He had a lot of health problems but sadly the treatment was worse then the symptoms.

IMG_20161213_084747.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
Charlie is my mom's companion he's been in my life since I was around 9, not many things have been in my life that long.

My wife and I have had 2 cats this one is Maximus with my son Kenny(first name also Max); Maximus is 8ish

View attachment 100667

Our other cat is Zues, sadly he passed away last year first day spring he was 4, he grew to be 3 lbs. He had a lot of health problems but sadly the treatment was worse then the symptoms.

View attachment 100668

tenor (3).gif

Mtbdog

No pics but my cat of 20 yrs. passed away today, her name was Dimitra but we called her Scoops. Great cat, loved to watch Jeopardy with me. I'll miss her dearly.:(

JerseyPete

No pics but my cat of 20 yrs. passed away today, her name was Dimitra but we called her Scoops. Great cat, loved to watch Jeopardy with me. I'll miss her dearly.:(
Very sorry to hear. 20 years is more than some people spend with humans. She was family.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Was this in flemington? How was it, I am thinking of taking my son to it tomorrow.

How old? There are plenty of little kid rides, and food. The hot air balloons are cool. Plenty of free stuff, and some decent vendors

Of course the Abba cover band won't be playing like tonight!

Happy panda
29254691-79B7-48D2-AD41-0EF801690861.jpeg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

I know it's a tuff time to go through but please know you gave her the best life. It's sad that all good things must end but I believe she's somewhere still watching jeopardy where we all go one day. Sorry for your loss friend

serviceguy

Sorry to hear that Frank. When our Bianca passed away a few years ago I would surprise myself shedding a little tear every now and then. It was embarrassing at work, and it upset me because I always thought I hate the little bugger...

Top Bottom