scotth

297F4689-DD9D-4618-B2D2-72533B0AB59E.jpeg

Attachments

• 1A022A83-7C03-4DF2-B20E-BA186B09DBD0.jpeg
    1A022A83-7C03-4DF2-B20E-BA186B09DBD0.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 306

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Last week I slipped the front tire on a wet rock and took a saddle to the groin. I'm ok, it hurt a little, but there's no darn way I'm posting a pic. For the first time in my life I bruised my little buddy and it's pretty disturbing, as a dude, to cause harm there. Yikes. Maybe I'll wear a cup or something from now on.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Last week I slipped the front tire on a wet rock and took a saddle to the groin. I'm ok, it hurt a little, but there's no darn way I'm posting a pic. For the first time in my life I bruised my little buddy and it's pretty disturbing, as a dude, to cause harm there. Yikes. Maybe I'll wear a cup or something from now on.

can't really hit 'like' on that one.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor

DFB91533-A8D0-4955-8A33-D0C99105C3BA.jpeg

serviceguy

That's what a 1.2" drill bit will do to the palm of your hand...almost invisible now but it took about 1 1/2 year to heal to the point that I did not feel a bump on my hand, especially when trying to grab something like a bike grip or a shovel.

It was for a good cause, I was fabricating a headset installation tool...

The resurgence of this thread reminded of that, unfortunately the heavy bleeding, and I suppose the conservation instinct, caused me to forget to take a picture of the skin flap and exposed tissue and bone!

hand.jpg

Top Bottom