Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Turbotrix

Stockpiling parts for a bike that will hopefully be here sooner than later...

IMG_7579.JPG

Fat Trout

Is it smart or lazy that i bought a second NX cassette so i can have one on the trainer and one on the bike rear wheel so i can quick convert the bike from trainer to ride outside without playimg puzzle master with this stupid cassette? At least i got it on clearance. With no tax.
PXL_20220108_002044757.jpg

Cassinonorth

Is it smart or lazy that i bought a second NX cassette so i can have one on the trainer and one on the bike rear wheel so i can quick convert the bike from trainer to ride outside without playimg puzzle master with this stupid cassette? At least i got it on clearance. With no tax.View attachment 175515

Perfect backup for when the wheel cassette wears out since the trainer one will see much less wear and tear. I'm going with smart based on the inventory issues that crop up every spring.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Is it smart or lazy that i bought a second NX cassette so i can have one on the trainer and one on the bike rear wheel so i can quick convert the bike from trainer to ride outside without playimg puzzle master with this stupid cassette? At least i got it on clearance. With no tax.View attachment 175515
“Buying extra bike parts is always a smart move.” said no one other than the people on the bicycle enthusiast website forum.
:thumbsup:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

Buy an extra bike.
Opportunity missed.
:)

Top Bottom